Page 1 of 2
Basically, the guy offers $1000 for recorded evidence of Chris Brown getting what he deserves.

I'd do it for free.

“For legal reasons I will say this is partially a joke, and partially a way to bring some measure of pain and discomfort (non-physical) to a terrible, vicious human being who deserves far worse, HOWEVER, if you were to hit him and then email me video proof of that beating, I would absolutely, one hundred percent guaranteed send you a thousand dollars. You know, that money I already owed you, or something."

Seemingly unrelated, CM Punk (pro wrestler) got into a Twitter beef with Chris Brown and released a video calling him out. Though, this is a pro wrestler, so the authenticity is dubious at best.

Thoughts?
Funny words.
I shudder to think of the deluge of videos that will soon ensue... >.<
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by sashki
Yay, fighting violence with violence.

this. Wasn't this whole incident like two years ago, anyway?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Screw that, If you pay my plane ticket I'll do it for free

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have fun with the fine, lawsuit, possible jail time and criminal record. It'll cost you far more than $1000.
Quote by Duffman123

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by WantsLesPaul
He beat up Rihanna, so I guess he's koo
Almost killed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yay for assaulting people for assaulting people to show that assaulting people is wrong! Next on this guys agenda, raping rapists and running over drink drivers.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm gonna find a weaker, nerdier person with the same name.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm with CM Punk though... he's basically challenging him to an MMA fight. Which is awesome.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by element4433
Almost killed.

Almost doesn't count.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Not gonna happen. Even before the Rihanna incident he probably had lots of security, and now, especially with this I bet he's practically got the secret service covering him.
Quote by moscaespañol
this. Wasn't this whole incident like two years ago, anyway?

...So? He's still a cunt who got off scott-free for beating the shit out of a woman. And acts like he's done nothing wrong. And is still, somehow, allowed to be a millionaire plastered all over tv.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
This wont solve anything or bring any justice. It IS bullshit that he didnt have any consequences, but more violence isnt the answer. Cant say id feel sorry for him though or care if he did end up getting his ass kicked.

How did he not get jail time again? Blows my mind that he got away with beating the **** out of someone. And I cant believe people still like him; hes a terrible person.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Meths
...So? He's still a cunt who got off scott-free for beating the shit out of a woman. And acts like he's done nothing wrong. And is still, somehow, allowed to be a millionaire plastered all over tv.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Meths
Yes, but he can sing and dance kind of good.
Quote by genghisgandhi

The hell am I looking at here? That..picture is kind of disturbing ! What are you trying to say with it?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
How did he not get jail time again? Blows my mind that he got away with beating the **** out of someone. And I cant believe people still like him; hes a terrible person.

I would say it's because he's rich, but that's simply not true. My father beat two other women the same year (His ex-wife, and his girlfriend), at the time he was caught, he was dishonourably discharged from the army (The only ones with morals, read it and weep Zoot) because of the incident, but he received no jail time, mind, he did get punished.

So, frankly, I have no idea why. Some people just get lucky and don't have to go to jail.

Quote by Meths

If it was only the television appearances, I could understand it, as anybody can be on the TV. But he's making new albums with renowned producers/musicians (Not very good musicians) in the music world, parading around, as you said, as if nothing happened.

For him to have that much of a following still is completely absurd.

The incident happened in 2009, which was around three years ago now, but it should not be forgotten. People like this do not deserve to be given second chances. The article may not be right with the threatening to Chris Brown with more violence, but it's quite clear Chris Brown is still not over his rage issues.

People are fun to argue over.
Last edited by severed-metal at Feb 23, 2012,
Quote by genghisgandhi
ITT people hating from outside the club cause they can't even get in.

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Simsimius
I'm with CM Punk though... he's basically challenging him to an MMA fight. Which is awesome.

But it's a WWE fight, so neither of them will even get slapped for fear of legal repurcussions.
They guy puts up a good speech, but I'd pay good money to see them actually cage fight rather than fake wrestle.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Varg Vikernes is a bad person and people still like his music.

Varg Vikernes spent over 15 years in prison. Do go on about how these cases are somehow related.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
But it's a WWE fight, so neither of them will even get slapped for fear of legal repurcussions.
They guy puts up a good speech, but I'd pay good money to see them actually cage fight rather than fake wrestle.

No, he's challenging him to a MMA fight [thus the statement about wearing gloves, and getting choked out], with proceeds going to charity. An MMA fight is a real fight [and not the, IMO awesome athletic theatre that is pro wrestling].
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
No, he's challenging him to a MMA fight [thus the statement about wearing gloves, and getting choked out], with proceeds going to charity. An MMA fight is a real fight [and not the, IMO awesome athletic theatre that is pro wrestling].

Oh

Well in that case, more power to him. I've only heard of him from WWE
Quote by genghisgandhi
ITT people hating from outside the club cause they can't even get in.

I read the story of what actually happened the night that she got beat, it was terrifying. The few hours of community service he put in definitely doesn't rectify what he's done, although I can't support more violence.

But I did like when CM told him to get in the ring with him. I'd like to watch that, just for fun.
Quote by severed-metal
Varg Vikernes spent over 15 years in prison. Do go on about how these cases are somehow related.

Varg

What else is there to explain?
    Quote by L2112Lif
    I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
    Page 1 of 2