Page 1 of 2
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/euthanasia-in-the-netherlands-rick-santorums-bogus-statistics/2012/02/21/gIQAJaRbSR_blog.html

In the Netherlands, people wear different bracelets if they are elderly. And the bracelet is: ‘Do not euthanize me.’ Because they have voluntary euthanasia in the Netherlands but half of the people who are euthanized — ten percent of all deaths in the Netherlands — half of those people are enthanized involuntarily at hospitals because they are older and sick. And so elderly people in the Netherlands don’t go to the hospital. They go to another country, because they are afraid, because of budget purposes, they will not come out of that hospital if they go in there with sickness.

These claims are hilariously ridicilous. I doubt that many pitmonkeys would vote for this phony, but I thought I'd share it anyway. Don't make this guy your prez.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Feb 23, 2012,
Don't worry, he won't be.

I hope.

Seriously, though, it'll be either Obama or Romney realistically. Santorum is an idiotic cunt who somehow got himself a Senate seat for 12 years.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Feb 23, 2012,
Dat ignorance.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I would like to be able to promise you that my country won't elect this guy... but we did 'elect' Bush a second time, so I'm afraid I can't do that. As Katana said, it will probably be Obama or Romney.
Quote by behind_you
Nah, I support Santorum because Mustaine supports him

I always tried to ignore the political ideas of Mustaine and to just focus on his music but I can't help but hate the guy ever since he claimed to be against gay marriage.
I'M A COWBOY
Rick Santorum is the best possible outcome for the Democrats - he's not going to get any independent or democrat support, and he's going to turn more moderate conservatives away.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
Rick Santorum is the best possible outcome for the Democrats - he's not going to get any independent or democrat support, and he's going to turn more moderate conservatives away.

I'd rather get somebody that accomplishes good things than somebody who simply fails to do bad things, but I guess it's something....
Rick Santorum is a knob, maybe he would like to check his facts before he talks shit.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I'd rather get somebody that accomplishes good things than somebody who simply fails to do bad things, but I guess it's something....

Those hopes kind of died when we got down to our current four Republican candidates.

inb4ronpaulfanboys
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by The_Casinator
Rick Santorum is a knob, maybe he would like to check his facts before he talks shit.

You're racist, therefore your opinion is invalid.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by The_Casinator

But then he wouldn't be a politician, now would he...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin

And he's leading the primaries...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by I.O.T.M
You're racist, therefore your opinion is invalid.

Bitch, Heskey deserves to be compared to shit.
Quote by Kensai

Just like Perry...

Just Like Gingrich...

Romney is the (eventual) nominee, and he's probably the best of the crowd.

I would have preferred Huntsman. but t'was not to be.
Charles Darwin
Luckily America would never elect anyone so ridiculous.

*checks list of past presidents*

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Arby911
Just like Perry...

Just Like Gingrich...

I'm hoping Santorum will be the nominee actually, that way Obama will surely win.

Either that you're all going back to the dark ages and everyone who isn't white, overly religious christian, straight, male and rich will move out of the country. Either way really.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Man I hope he gets nominated.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Arby911
Just like Perry...

Just Like Gingrich...

Trust me, Huntsman is WAY better than any other Republican and Obama (And I'm not saying that because he's a Utahn too)
I'll take Obama over any current major party candidate, but I'll wasting my vote on a third party (Gary Johnson FTW)
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Well we've all known this for years, quite astute observations there Mr Santorum.
Quote by Kensai

That's no laughing matter. I know it brings up the chances of Obama winning, but from my experience with American politics, there is every chance that just a little too much of the public might decide to go full retard and vote this nut in.

To be honest, I think Tzeentch, changer of ways would make for a more stable administration if he was elected president.
My grandmother is actually seriously considering euthanasia. Lucky she lives in the Netherlands! It's all so easy!
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by LordBishek
To be honest, I think Tzeentch, changer of ways would make for a more stable administration if he was elected president.

TZEENTCH FOR PRESIDENT!

KHORNE FOR PRIME MINISTER

NURGLE FOR HEAD OF NHS

AND JUST SLAANESH
Quote by Kensai
I'm hoping Santorum will be the nominee actually, that way Obama will surely win.

Either that you're all going back to the dark ages and everyone who isn't white, overly religious christian, straight, male and rich will move out of the country. Either way really.

Nah, regardless of who is elected not much will REALLY change. Everybody runs around screaming how evil it will be if X or Y gets elected, but it's pretty much BS...

Don't take to much of what the current crop of candidates says too seriously, as they have no choice but to flock to the right in a effort to garner the nomination. Once that's locked up, every single Republican candidate ever has drifted to the center, as has every Democratic candidate, they just drift from the other side...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Kensai

Yeah,one thing i don't get is how someone could be such a dumb**** that they don't realize that Santorum is a homophobe,and they blindly support the person.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Santorum-joins-list-of-candidates-on-Hawaii-ballot/xI4dPi65B0mK_CGLrn_jAg.cspx
I hope he bombs that little satanist country to hell.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thecla
My grandmother is actually seriously considering euthanasia. Lucky she lives in the Netherlands! It's all so easy!

I wouldn't really call it easy.. Most people who want to be euthanised are having a lot of trouble to get everything arranged, even those who have clearly stated their wish multiple times. There's a lot of room for improvement in my opinion, but I guess that progress will come gradually together with growing acceptance of euthanasia.

Quote by Neo Evil11
I hope he bombs that little satanist country to hell.

Even though you're not being serious: It's funny how a lot of americans see the Netherlands as a Sodom and Gomorrah, yet you all come here to smoke our pot and fuck our hookers.

Last edited by the bartender at Feb 23, 2012,
Quote by the bartender
Even though you're not being serious: It's funny how a lot of americans see the Netherlands as a Sodom and Gomorrah, yet you all come here to smoke our pot and fuck our hookers.

I'm being deadly serious. The only good part of your country is where you produce that cheese.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, I saw this the other day. I actually find it quite offensive and I'm not even Dutch.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/9671217.stm

I hate how he acts like he's being persecuted. You insulted our fucking country, you can explain your damn statement you condescending motherfu[/c]ker.

http://www.truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections-gop-operative-who-left-cult/1314907779#
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by the bartender
I wouldn't really call it easy.. Most people who want to be euthanised are having a lot of trouble to get everything arranged, even those who have clearly stated their wish multiple times. There's a lot of room for improvement in my opinion, but I guess that progress will come gradually together with growing acceptance of euthanasia.

I was being sarcastic
To be honest I don't think most dutch people are really offended by it. Even our most right-wing party (except hardcore SGP people) isn't as bad as the Republicans in America.
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by the bartender

Actually a fair portion of people here adore the Netherlands... When I tell people I'm Dutch they immediately say how much they love Amsterdam and want to go there real bad
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Actually a fair portion of people here adore the Netherlands... When I tell people I'm Dutch they immediately say how much they love Amsterdam and want to go there real bad
When you say "people" you really mean "stoners," right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Trust me, Huntsman is WAY better than any other Republican and Obama (And I'm not saying that because he's a Utahn too)
I'll take Obama over any current major party candidate, but I'll wasting my vote on a third party (Gary Johnson FTW)

Man, if we can just get enough people to "waste" their vote on a third party, we may become a force to be reckoned with.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by element4433
When you say "people" you really mean "stoners," right?

Indubitably.
Page 1 of 2