Can anyone recommend some good video recording software.

The logitech webcam software I have gives me no volume, as in I record a video and you have to turn the speakers All the way up to barely hear the audio, And I know it's the software because the mic works fine on skype, etc.

I want to be able to post high quality videos to youtube.
Budget?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
If you're trying to record through the webcam mic and want high quality... then you're doing it wrong.

You're gonna want a proper camera for high quality video and a separate mic or DI Interface set up for HQ sound

Also
Quote by Against Him?
, And I know it's the software because the mic works fine on skype, etc.

Hahaha no. I'd rather use Behringer products than webcam mics. They are bad, bad, BAD, BAD, BAAAAD!
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Feb 25, 2012,

(Invalid img)

^ This is the frequency response curve of my webcam mic. (the line in red)

Don't ask me why I measured it. Please. Seriously. But I'm sure it's reasonably accurate.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris

(Invalid img)

^ This is the frequency response curve of my webcam mic. (the line in red)

Don't ask me why I measured it. Please. Seriously. But I'm sure it's reasonably accurate.

CT

(Invalid img)
Quote by ChemicalFire
If you're trying to record through the webcam mic and want high quality... then you're doing it wrong.

You're gonna want a proper camera for high quality video and a separate mic or DI Interface set up for HQ sound

Also

Hahaha no. I'd rather use Behringer products than webcam mics. They are bad, bad, BAD, BAD, BAAAAD!

I have a seperate mic. It's a nice usb microphone don't know the brand right now. I don't want extremely high quality, just enough to go on youtube and not look like a retard.