I had my NGD last week, but due to my schedule and actually wanting to play I haven't had time to post.

After not having a guitar for weeks I finally was able to go get a new guitar and after numerous topics on here I finally made a purchase. Sadly I wasn't able to go get anything back from the pawn shop because the place I went only does a one month hold on stuff so I'm just left with just one instruiment, but very happy with it.

I was able to get an older model LTD EX 50. It was made in Indonesia during a year I don't know, but is definitely an older model due to the unique color (not on ESP's site). Rather then the black or white, I got in silver which is absolutely nice looking especially due to never seeing it before. It came with a couple of small dings in it, but they got me $50 off of it and only one is noticeable at all and is covered by my right arm when playing (along the outside of the upper horn on the front of it).

This thing plays like a dream and was set up wonderfully for me while at the store. They did a set up for me included in the purchase and everything feels right. I can see why there is a huge complaint about the neck heel that I read about, but it still feels nice and has great access. It sounds pretty good too, while not high end pups by any extent, they still sound nice for playing metal, and some cleans. I might just consider replacing them. I don't have an amp at home so its only been played plugged in once by me at the store. I love this thing and will consider a pup swap later when I get an amp. Also it sits wonderfully swapping between a normal sitting position and classical one by popping the flat end on my right leg.

Now for pictures:

I love it and would consider another LTD of any model in the future.
That reminds me of a Dean Dave Mustaine Zero. HNGD, enjoy it!
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Yummy
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Sweet! Love LTD's! HNGD!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Happy new weapon day.

Seriously though, that looks nice. Gotta love silver finishes.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I will admit the silver finish is one of the best I've seen and now a favorite. I don't mind the pointy aspect as I find Explorer shapes more comfortable to sit with and just overall very solid to hold.
Quote by kharn_tb
I will admit the silver finish is one of the best I've seen and now a favorite. I don't mind the pointy aspect as I find Explorer shapes more comfortable to sit with and just overall very solid to hold.

Silver finish is beautiful. I fell in love with silver when I got my jaguar.

I would imagine the balance being similar to a jaguar in the sense that it has a huge amount of wood on the tail end of the guitar.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"