I'm swapping out my Schaller for an OFR bridge on my Jackson Dinky XL and I need to know if I have a JT-580LP bridge or a JT-590, which would differ depending on which year my Jackson was made. I tried to look up my serial number on the Jackson website, but the page wouldn't load.

The serial number of my guitar is 921258. If anyone knows if this is a 1992-1993 guitar or a 1994-1995 guitar please post here and let me know! Hopefully the part I'm getting will fit fine and I won't need to do any additional work...

Thanks all :-)
Rome wasn't burnt in a day
http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/TremoloInfoProject.htm

according to that the jt580LP and jt90 look completely different. should be able to tell just by looking at them (unless you mean the non-low-profile jt580, and even it looks a bit different from the 590)

assuming that link is correct. I certainly didn't write it, and don't know all that much about jackson trems.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by retail_zombie
I'm swapping out my Schaller for an OFR bridge on my Jackson Dinky XL and I need to know if I have a JT-580LP bridge or a JT-590, which would differ depending on which year my Jackson was made. I tried to look up my serial number on the Jackson website, but the page wouldn't load.

The serial number of my guitar is 921258. If anyone knows if this is a 1992-1993 guitar or a 1994-1995 guitar please post here and let me know! Hopefully the part I'm getting will fit fine and I won't need to do any additional work...

Thanks all :-)

Don't worry about it an OFR fits pretty much all routing...

EDIT:

How you can tell if you have the JT590 AKA a standard Schaller Floyd Rose. Rather than the JT580LP (low profile) is where the string locks are located back and under for the standard on top for the LP.

Again it doesn't matter an OFR will fit no matter which one you have...
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Last edited by Willowthewitch at Feb 23, 2012,
Awesome, thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I have a JT-580LP, which should work fine! My new tremelo comes in on Monday!!!
Rome wasn't burnt in a day
no problem

i hope it fits
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?