Hey guys , decided im going to get away from my old ted nugent/ blues rock and roll route.
And go with some irish tunes. Ive dones some research and hear they have a tuning of dadgad? Where should i start off?
Whiskey in the Jar-oooooooooooooooooo

And anything with Dublin, Belfast or Liverpool in the name.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
THE POGUES! Not the most traditional stuff out there, and I can't speak to it being in DADGAD, but still excellent. My top song to get in a bar fight to is Bottle of Smoke by them. In fact the whole album "If I Should Fall From Grace With God" is great.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by conor-figgy
Christy Moore.

edit: fukin' hate the pogues

póg mo thóin
The Pogues ****ing rule
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
I play a fair bit of Irish music and have yet to come across DADGAD tuning. I'm guessing you heard about it from Jimmy Page, in which case I think it just sounds Celtic, as opposed to actually being frequently used. I find most of the songs to be in standard tuning. Aside from the aforementioned bands, check out The Furies, I don't know much about them, but they seem great. Have a listen to Lonesome Boatman and Sham Rock