Hey there, I have recently come across a fender strat mim neck for dirt cheap and now I want to build my own axe But as I was looking at Mighty mite bodies, I noticed that many people complained that mim fender necks don't fit in them.

I was wondering if that was true for all of them or just for those few unlucky guys that complained?
Quote by spacemanbran
Hey there, I have recently come across a fender strat mim neck for dirt cheap and now I want to build my own axe But as I was looking at Mighty mite bodies, I noticed that many people complained that mim fender necks don't fit in them.

I was wondering if that was true for all of them or just for those few unlucky guys that complained?

Warmoth is a great company to check out. They are probably higher priced, but I've never heard a complaint about them.
Yeah, I was going to use Warmoth if the Mighty Mite bodies proved to be inadequate but I'd rather find out for sure before shelling out 150$ more bucks:p
Guitar Fetish.com sells bodies and hardware,etc.....but so do a shitload of other sites...all varying in price...
Go look at Jamerson Guitars on Ebay for a Musikraft body. Or find an Allparts dealer and watch USACG's web specials.

Musikraft, Warmoth, USACG and Allparts are all good.