About me...

- I'm 22
- I've been playing for 5 years
- Influences: Jeff Loomis, Chris Broderick, Yngwie Malmsteen, John Petrucci, Alexi Laiho, Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman, Syu, Ryan Knight. And bands like The Black Dahlia Murder, Periphery, Children of Bodom, Meshuggah, Death, Dream Theater, Tyr, Amon Amarth, Protest the Hero, Trivium and Nevermore
- Interested in playing: Mostly Death metal and thrash metal, with possible hints of prog and power metal elements.

Note: Only interested in bands that have a foundation. Not interested in starting up a new band (unless you have a committed line up). Also, I prefer to play leads and solos. So no, I will not join a band that isn't looking for those elements and only needs me to play rhythms.

And another thing, the closer you are the better. So preferably, Dublin, Plain City, and Marysville. Though Columbus is fine if need be.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
hey sorry dont have a Band But im 23 Been playing for anout 12 years i play rhythm and i want to play the same stuff, you find a and that needs another guitar player, hmu, im in southern ohio.