I happened to stumble upon this video on my internet travels.

The video is of Lord James of Blackheath in the UK House of Lords. He explains in this video, a set of documents he has in his possession which may uncover a possible $15 Trillion fraud.

I find it incredibly interesting, and I thought that some people here might as well

So, any opinions? Is the guy a nut or is he a sane man who has made an incredible discovery?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Last edited by EMGs_rule at Feb 23, 2012,
Lord James of Blackheath in the UK House of Commons.

shouldn't he be in the house of lords?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
shouldn't he be in the house of lords?

<.<
>.>

Quote by behind_you
Youtube video with 700 views.

Seems legit.

It was only uploaded today, and it's a genuine video.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
<.<
>.>

It was only uploaded today, and it's a genuine video.

its not that new
$15 trillion doesn't even exist.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Why is there no one in the audience?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Why is there no one in the audience?

Lords tend to come and go as they please

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by rgrockr
$15 trillion doesn't even exist.

Well you see, we can break down trillion into two words, trill, and ion. Now as you may know, a trill is a musical term where a two notes are alternated rapidly, and an ion is an atom with an unequal number of electrons to protons. So now we just go to Google translate and type in "trill" and "ion" and find that they translate to "verto" and "ion"
From here, we can mix the letters up to spell "invertion" or as we Americans say it as "inversion." So now we invert 15,000,000,000, which is: 000,000,000,51/just $51. So yes, TS is telling the truth in my book. He just doesn't know what he is talking aboot.
That's super exciting and interesting. I'm glad I took time out of my day to watch this video.

EDIT: ^ That was genius.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Feb 23, 2012,
Quote by Skullivan
Well you see, we can break down trillion into two words, trill, and ion. Now as you may know, a trill is a musical term where a two notes are alternated rapidly, and an ion is an atom with an unequal number of electrons to protons. So now we just go to Google translate and type in "trill" and "ion" and find that they translate to "verto" and "ion"
From here, we can mix the letters up to spell "invertion" or as we Americans say it as "inversion." So now we invert 15,000,000,000, which is: 000,000,000,51/just $51. So yes, TS is telling the truth in my book. He just doesn't know what he is talking aboot.

Quote by Skullivan
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by EMGs_rule
Lords tend to come and go as they please

lmao

Lord 1: "Hey let's get some beer."
Lord 2: "But we're in session."
Lord 1: "Who cares, this guy is just rambling."
Lord 2: "I got first round."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I'd love to turn you on

nigga what?

Quote by darkstar2466
lmao

Lord 1: "Hey let's get some beer."
Lord 2: "But we're in session."
Lord 1: "Who cares, this guy is just rambling."
Lord 2: "I got first round."

MP's and Lords drink. In the Parliament bar actually

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17150381

Just found this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbdjtRwlM1U&feature=related worth a watch, he even mentions "the 2nd week of February next year", it was filmed last year.

I also found this - http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

I'm turning in to a conspiracy nut

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Skullivan

Mother of god
RIP Gooze

cats
Why steal trillions when you can steal... billions?

I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Did anybody else notice that the video has more "likes" than total views. Is that even possible?
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
Quote by DylanHendrix
Did anybody else notice that the video has more "likes" than total views. Is that even possible?

It's a Youtube glitch they haven't fixed yet.
you're a stone fox
Basically all I got from that was a british version of CPAC television and mmmmyyeessssssssss weell yesss dear sire
Quote by Skullivan

You definitely work for the History Channel.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
sounds like he just discovered the internet
now extra flamey
Quote by behind_you
Youtube video with 700 views.

Seems legit.

It's most definitely the House of Lords.

Any british citizen can sit in on these debates or see them on TV. Or read the transcripts http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201212/ldhansrd/text/120216-0002.htm#12021643000172

It's actually nice to see someone in the House of Lords taking an interest in what the banks are doing and whether everything they're doing is legal. Takes a lot of guts to make the accusations that he has. Also, this all took place on 16th Feb.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

He seems either ill or genuinely shitting bricks as he presents this report.

anyway,awesome youtube comment:

"Either, A, He's completely wrong and we'll never hear about this ever again, or B, He's completely right and we'll never hear about this ever again."
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.