Page 1 of 2
Someone broke the weather machine.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Kentucky is so bipolar. One day it's 67 degrees with clear skies, the next it's 20 with half a foot of snow.

edit: And right now the storm outside sounds like Thor's been backed up for weeks and just now finally pushed it all out.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 24, 2012,
Totes, brah.

Wait do you even live in Montreal?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by angusfan16
Kentucky is so bipolar. One day it's 67 degrees with clear skies, the next it's 20 with half a foot of snow.

It was in the 60's here in E-town.
Zoot makes a thread about the weather in England at 5am, bunch of Americans and Australians come in and say woah wtf man

hmmmmm.....
Quote by angusfan16

+1. today was a dream. too bad I spent most of it stuck inside. next day we get in the upper 60s I'm gonna spend at least three hours outside.
#DTWD
ITT: Australians
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
On Monday it was really windy and sunny and maybe like 50 or 60 degrees from like 8-12, but then at 12:30 a blizzard literally came out of nowhere and lasted 10 minutes before returning to sunny, windy, 60 degree weather.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by King Donkey
COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAAANS
OLOLOLOLOL
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Feb 24, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures
It was really warm though, like, you would wear a t shirt outside for most of the day.

That was your first mistake.
Quote by L2112Lif
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It was in the 60's here in E-town.

I had no idea you lived in E-town.
#DTWD
Quote by Zoot Allures
It was really warm though, like, you would wear a t shirt outside for most of the day.

It wasn't warm up and over here in the North of the Irish Isles, it was raining and I had to wear a coat, not that it's ever warm here :s
It's summer all up in this bitch, and it's supposed to be winter right now. What gives.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by primusfan
+1. today was a dream. too bad I spent most of it stuck inside. next day we get in the upper 60s I'm gonna spend at least three hours outside.

I don't think were suppose get another day like this until next week. Just checked the weather and it says its 70 outside right now.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It was in the 60's here in E-town.
Damn, i had no idea you lived that close.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 24, 2012,
It was gloomy all day long. Looked like rain all day. That's why I went for a run them, cos running in the rain is cool af. I hadn't run in like 6 months and had only had a bowl of cereal to eat so I felt lightheaded and like I was gonna barf for 30 minutes afterwards.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low

I just brought this hat the other day but it's fudging 70 degrees here in Texas and now I can't wear it cos it'll look dumb. ;~;
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Its already in the 90's where i live
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by angusfan16
I don't think were suppose get another day like this until next week. Just checked the weather and it says its 70 outside right now.

I was about to bitch because I won't be here next week. then I realized I'm leaving to go to Florida for four dates. stopped the bitching dead in its tracks.
#DTWD
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

I just brought this hat the other day but it's fudging 70 degrees here in Texas and now I can't wear it cos it'll look dumb. ;~;

Wear it ironically with no shirt and hot pants.
Quote by angusfan16

Damn, i had no idea you lived that close.

Quote by primusfan
I had no idea you lived in E-town.

Just moved here from Tennessee in November.

Buddy's having some hard times, so I'm helping him out. Plus I needed some new atmosphere.
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

It will look dumb anyway, so win win!
Stewie is trying to kill the broccoli... duh!!?!??!?

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Feb 24, 2012,
The **** is wrong with you?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by primusfan
I was about to bitch because I won't be here next week. then I realized I'm leaving to go to Florida for four dates. stopped the bitching dead in its tracks.

Lucky bastard. I'd do anything to get out of here and find some warm consistent weather....or just some consistent weather really.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Duffman123
It will look dumb anyway, so win win!

y did u delete your og post for one more insulting? ;;
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
y did u delete your og post for one more insulting? ;;

iirc idk tbh lol tbf tho imo

i leik ur hat, i was jk
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
(Invalid img)

You sure it won't look dumb anyway?
Quote by Duffman123
iirc idk tbh lol tbf tho imo

i leik ur hat, i was jk

yeah it's a NICE HAT MON ITS NOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit: it actually reminds me of the cute animals in this video

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Feb 24, 2012,
^that video always makes me

OT: it's always hot here but it's been even worse this month. I keep falling asleep because its hot
cat
It's averaged around 55º here for months. It's snowed all of three times this year. Two of those times the snow melted away two days later. The other time was a week later, and that was back in October.

It was even hotter today, I should not wear short sleeves and feel hot in February.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Page 1 of 2