Would it suffice?
I'm currently customising a Dean ML Black Bolt and want to change at least the bridge pickup, I've seen some clips on Youtube and they sound sublime.
My mate has suggested an Anderson H3 but I'm not keen from what I've heard so far.

I've already got a Bill Lawrence L500XL fitted on another guitar and I'm not an EMG 81/85 to be honest.

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated

Btw, I also like a bit of sludge so the pickup needs to be heavy as buggery
Would work fine. They're tight and articulate. Kinda bright, almost to the point of harsh so they wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice for sludge or in a bright guitar. They're awesome for hair metal though. I dig my BKPs for sludge though. Really thick but still fairly tight and articulate.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Would work fine. They're tight and articulate. Kinda bright, almost to the point of harsh so they wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice for sludge or in a bright guitar. They're awesome for hair metal though. I dig my BKPs for sludge though. Really thick but still fairly tight and articulate.(Invalid img)
They're tight and articulate. Kinda bright, almost to the point of harsh so they wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice for sludge or in a bright guitar.
Quote by ye.wen
They're tight and articulate. Kinda bright, almost to the point of harsh so they wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice for sludge or in a bright guitar.

What would you suggest then mate?
I think I may try BK Warpig, seems to be a lot of choice on their website mind, I've blasted over an email lol.