i think i shall be getting someone a drinking horn for his birthday. anyone have any recommendations? must be usable (i.e. safe for drinking), viking-themed decorations a plus. under $100.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Feb 24, 2012,
Saw Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth drink from one on stage a few feet away. It was badass as fuck.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Saw Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth drink from one on stage a few feet away. It was badass as fuck.

exactly!
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
My sister once gave me one as a gift for my birthday; she bought it at some medieval fair for I guess about 10€. So you will probably not have to pay a hundred bucks for it.
ANd ye sit's real horn and it's about 15-20 cm long.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by LReiter
My sister once gave me one as a gift for my birthday.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
thanks for the replies! but i ended up going with this pretty respectable-looking site:

http://vikingdrinkinghorns.com/

nothing fancy, but i found a lot of other sites uninformative/unprofessional/shady.
Quote by archerygenious

Just get him a glass. Drinking horns are an absolute nuisance if you actually want to drink out of them. What kind of drinking vessel needs a bloody stand so you can put your beer down? Seriously
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.

This will amuse your friend more and cost you a tenth of the price. But you do have to buy him lots of beer as well to go with it.