WAR!!! Kill There People!!!
(Verse 1) Start a war!! Kill us all!! Take my gun!! Take the fall!! Nuclear war!! Nuke us all!! **** it all!! There non point!! There non point, you don’t care if you kill us all. Grip my gun and fire it son!!
(Chore) No they don’t care if we die. They will start this war tonight. People are dying. Bullets are flying. Men are crying. The presidents are fight. We give are life to protect your right. We give are life but we don't really know why. Start this war!! (Verse 2) My family is dead!! My sole is gone!! God please take me away for once!! Kill they people is are cry of war!! No we don’t. No we won’t. End this war. End this war, once and for all!! There non point, you don’t care if you kill us all. Grip my gun and fire it son!!
(Chore) No they care if we die. They will this war tonight. People are dying. Bullets are flying. Men are crying. The presidents are fight. We give are life to protect your right. We give are life but we don't really know why. Start this war!!
(Bridge) Kill Me!! Bring me death!! You will last!! Take this glass!! Poison the world!! Kill us all!! Nuke the world!! Nuclear war!!! WAR!!! There no need for war!!
(Chore) No they care if we die. They will this war tonight. People are dying. Bullets are flying. Men are crying. The presidents are fight. We give are life to protect your right. We give are life but we don't really know why. Stop this war!!

Like to instrumental: http://community.tuxguitar.com.ar/file/2705/11%29+War/
Last edited by PMR24 at Feb 24, 2012,