I am in the market for a new bass amp, a combo amp. Its for practice and some recording. I am looking into Peavey or a Hartke. Anybody had any experience with either?
Quote by LycoWarrior859
I am in the market for a new bass amp, a combo amp. Its for practice and some recording. I am looking into Peavey or a Hartke. Anybody had any experience with either?(Invalid img)

I am in the market for a new bass amp, a combo amp. Its for practice and some recording.
^lolbots

Look into Carvin as well. What's your budget?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
$300.00 or less, its really for my girlfriend as I am a guitar player myself. She is just starting out and has this green felt carpet coated box that tries to pose as an amplifier. I want to get her something that will introduce her to decent tone and progress her skills further.
what kinda music do you play? This is going to mostly be for hard rock. She is into Haelstorm, My Darkest Days, Godsmack, A Dawn Becoming, that kinda stuff. Ill look into it!
I play a little bit of everything, from indy to alternative to metal. This amp has a huge variety of sounds thanks to the parametric mids.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals