Utterly class Swedish heavy metal. I think I've mentioned them a few times, but they deserve their own thread at the very least. Heavy 70s Priest and Cirith Ungol influences, along with the blatant Manilla Road influence. Basically everything that is class about hard rock meeting metal head on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCu08DySn8&feature=related
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Absolutely adore the artwork...remind me about these guys when I'm going on a heavy metal binge
Philosophy > Life
Will do, you won't regret it!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
I was actually just going to make a thread on them. Class band, and killer album.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Mid-period Solstice, certainly. Apparently the two lads behind the band had the music written in the late 90s, and it took ~15 years to get their shit together and release it, haha.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Bedemon's curse I see. 15 years is a ridiculous amount of time to get a record out, but if it's good, I don't really care. Plenty of other of things to keep me going.

As well, good to see some new band threads on the front page. This place has had a SEVERE lacking of new band threads.