Quote by mark lappin
i was watching a video on youtube and i spotted this almighty trem that looks like kahler floydrose and just about every other trem had a baby. does anyone know what it is? iv searched all over the place for it.

pause at 42 seconds to see the trem clearly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XepU-W76TNk&feature=related

It looks like a Hipshot contour with tremsetter locking screws.Or an Infinity off an Ibanez.Thats as close as I can come off the top of my head without looking in luthier books at the bottom of some closet in the studio somewhere,if you really need to know.panhead201
Quote by panhead201
It looks like a Hipshot contour with tremsetter locking screws.Or an Infinity off an Ibanez.Thats as close as I can come off the top of my head without looking in luthier books at the bottom of some closet in the studio somewhere,if you really need to know.panhead201

hey dude cheers for reply but i found out thanks to teh guy above that its a washburn wondertrem ~ the guitar itself isnt actually a gibson either andthe one thing that still confuses me is that trem isnt made anymore adn his looks new
a guitarist i know has a les paul with the exact same bridge, that's how i figured it out
Quote by AndrewChrist
a guitarist i know has a les paul with the exact same bridge, that's how i figured it out

awsome dude im trying to get one myself now but they seem to be extinct. :L