Page 1 of 11
Got **** all to with the taser, she hit her head.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Fuck tha police!

Now that that's over, what's join on?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
It was probably from hitting her head against the pavement.

It wasn't a malicious police attack, just trying to restrain a criminal, and a terrible chance occurrence of her fall.

The fuck they interview blows this completely out of proportion, and keeps comparing it to a murderous police event, that has NOTHING to do with tasers and their usage.
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 24, 2012,
Tazer didn't do anything, misleading title is misleading.

Edit: She was running away, I guess it's justified. Hazily, but just.

Oh, and inb4 police hate.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Feb 24, 2012,
"Prevent the woman from fleeing"?

She was two feet in front of him, handcuffed. How many donuts does this pig eat when he would rather pull out a weapon than run for a few seconds and catch her?
Quote by blake1221
It wasn't a malicious police attack, just trying to restrain a criminal, and a terrible chance occurrence of her fall.
- She was cuffed.
- She's probably no older than 16

How hard would it have been for a full grown officer to simply grab her instead of taser her?

Quote by Todd Hart
Tazer didn't do anything, misleading title is misleading.
So you're saying that the taser had nothing to do with her falling?
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 24, 2012,

Shouldn't have tried to escape.

Maybe using the tazer wasn't the best way to go about stopping her, but at the same time I don't think it was wrong to do. I certainly think the cop had the right to use it. You can't just look at the final result and decide that the decision was a bad one. The cop clearly had no intent to cause brain damage.
Quote by behind_you
- She was cuffed.
- She's probably no older than 16

How hard would it have been for a full grown officer to simply grab her instead of taser her?

She was 20.
She was fleeing.
He was lazy.

By no means is this the "best" use of a taser, but it's not some terrible police state event.
She should have had her tard helmet on.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
She shouldn't have run.

Actually she shouldn't have done something to be arrested, but that's besides the point.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 24, 2012,
Quote by blake1221
The fuck they interview blows this completely out of proportion, and keeps comparing it to a murderous police event, that has NOTHING to do with tasers and their usage.
Seems to me that all that happened was that the girl was a retard and kept resisting arrest. Don't fucking resist arrest. Or even better, don't do things that cause you to get arrested. Amazing how that works.
This is America for you. ****ing hell I can't believe some people are backing the cop up.
Quote by Palodigon
This is America for you. ****ing hell I can't believe some people are backing the cop up.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Seems to me that all that happened was that the girl was a retard and kept resisting arrest. Don't fucking resist arrest. Or even better, don't do things that cause you to get arrested. Amazing how that works.

Nah, nigga. Freedom means doing whatever the hell you want, then bitching about the consequences.

Quote by blake1221
By no means is this the "best" use of a taser, but it's not some terrible police state event.
He's still a tard.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by xSheogorathx
"Prevent the woman from fleeing"?

She was two feet in front of him, handcuffed. How many donuts does this pig eat when he would rather pull out a weapon than run for a few seconds and catch her?

Yeah fuuucckk thaaa policce!!!

She shouldnt of tried to run away. Would of been better if he just shot her.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

How pathetic. The officer responsible should be ashamed of himself.
Quote by Palodigon
resisting arrest doesn't justify an attempt at murder.

Oh, come off it.

It wasn't an attempt at murder.

Quote by behind_you
He's still a tard.

I'm not denying that he didn't exercise his best judgement, but put yourself in his shoes.

All he does all day is arrest people that don't want to be arrested for breaking laws that are usually prettyyyyy easy to follow. Maybe this day, he just didn't want to deal with another runner, and said "meh, I have a taser, might as well use it." Bam. He uses it, and unfortunately she hits her head against the ground.

Maybe give him suspension and have him review the safety rules and codes of taser use, but other than that, he's not really at fault for anything.

Quote by sakura'sdarkest
What channel is this? The anchor's accent is glorious...
Press TV. They bring that George Galloway guy every week live. Awesome dude.

Quote by blake1221
I'm not denying that he didn't exercise his best judgement, but put yourself in his shoes.

All he does all day is arrest people that don't want to be arrested for breaking laws that are usually prettyyyyy easy to follow. Maybe this day, he just didn't want to deal with another runner, and said "meh, I have a taser, might as well use it." Bam. He uses it, and unfortunately she hits her head against the ground.

Maybe give him suspension and have him review the safety rules and codes of taser use, but other than that, he's not really at fault for anything.
When you put it that way, shit happens. I guess.

Quote by blake1221
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 24, 2012,
Quote by Palodigon

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Palodigon

You're one of those "It was police brutality" types who illogically thinks that, when people resist arrest and hurt themselves while doing so, it's ALWAYS the fault of the police. Aren't you?
Quote by Palodigon

how is using a taser on a fleeing suspect attempted murder?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
The fact that the girl shouldn't have ran has nothing to do with the fact that this is: firstly, a tragic event since it involved the death of a young person; and secondly a blatant example of bad policing/negligence/the misuse of tasers. Resisting arrest does not mean that you deserve to die, nor does it means that the police officer his permitted to act irresponsibly in trying to apprehend you.
- girl commits crime
- girl resists arrest and is tasered by lazy cop
- nobody knows why she ran, nobody knows why she was even arrested
- her own fault for resisting arrest, people say, she deserved it

Quote by Pagan-Pie
The fact that the girl shouldn't have ran has nothing to do with the fact that this is: firstly, a tragic event since it involved the death of a young person; and secondly a blatant example of bad policing/negligence/the misuse of tasers. Resisting arrest does not mean that you deserve to die, nor does it means that the police officer his permitted to act irresponsibly in trying to apprehend you.
I'm sorry, but where in the story does it say that the cop tried to kill her?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

You're one of those "It was police brutality" types who illogically thinks that, when people resist arrest and hurt themselves while doing so, it's ALWAYS the fault of the police. Aren't you?

Well it is isn't it?

Police force should know better than to arrest clumsies.
Quote by behind_you
Press TV. They bring that George Galloway guy every week live. Awesome dude.

Thanks Bro
Quote by CoreysMonster

Consider this. If she wasn't doing something that justified arrest, she wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Don't do criminal things; police don't show up. Bam!
Quote by Pagan-Pie

So if he had run after her, grabbed her to restrain her and in the process they both fell and she hit her head, causing the exact same injuries, that would have somehow been better?

Nonsense.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by CoreysMonster
- girl commits crime
- girl resists arrest and is tasered by cop
- nobody knows why she ran, nobody knows why she was even arrested
- FUCK THE POLICE! CLEARLY THE COP WAS WRONG!

Fixed.

Just saying, this goes both ways.
Basically she breaks the law and gets arrested, as she should have been if she broke the law, she resists arrest and flees, stupid thing to do especially when handcuffed, he shoots her with tazer to subdue her, if he had chased her there was a chance she could escape, she goes down and by chance hits her head.

To conclude, she was a criminal, she tried to run, the arresting officer did his job to subdue her, unluckily for her she hit her head. Unfortunate for her, not really anyones fault and she shouldnt have put herself in that position in the first place

Now stop bloody argueing
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by behind_you

(Invalid img)

It's exceedingly tragic and was preventable, but is nothing to incite hatred over.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Consider this. If she wasn't doing something that justified arrest, she wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Don't do criminal things; police don't show up. Bam!

I know right? It's crazy how that works!

Quote by blake1221
It's exceedingly tragic and was preventable, but is nothing to incite hatred over.

Exactly this
___

Quote by The_Blode