As the title says, I've been slacking in my guitar playing, in part to school, video games, and just being plain lazy. So to get myself back to playing more, I figured I'd just find some fun songs to play in the meantime. I'm not super great at guitar, but I can probably play anything short of shredding.

So far I'm looking at:
Megaman 3 Title Theme
Rise Above This - Seether
Hanger 18 - Megadeth

Any more suggestions to help me get back to playing guitar?
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Trying listening to as much music as possible and finding something that makes you sit up and take notice? There's no point trying to learn something if you don't like it yourself...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Anything by the Ramones. The songs are extremely simple but it's fun to just spend hours playing along with the albums.
What you're doing - Rush

Learn it by ear. Simple! It's easy. Fun too, to me at least.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Trying listening to as much music as possible and finding something that makes you sit up and take notice? There's no point trying to learn something if you don't like it yourself...

Well when people suggest songs, I'm going to go listen and then use anything that catches my ear. So it's essentially the same, just with people suggesting songs. >_>
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Quote by RiseTheFallen
Far Beyond The Sun by Yngwie Malmsteen.

I have a friend who can play that i'm jealous
Most of joe satriani songs are very fun to play, try If I could fly. Also iron maiden songs are fun to play
Talk about a shooting in the dark thread.

What kind of music do you like?

If you like video game music, check out J-E-N-O-V-A by Nobuo Uematsu.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Anything off of Dream Theater's "Systematic Chaos" album. Play the rhythm sections, it's alot more fun (and substantial).

^And yes, what kind of music do you like? I recommended DT because you seem to like metal.

Alot of Oasis songs are easy and fun
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Rocksmith. After the first few hours with the game, it'll realize you can actually play and try to get you to play songs you'd never try/think to play, plus you can get achievements/whatever sony calls it on your gamertag/whatever sony calls it.

I've got it, and, to be honest, I've learned to play a lot of songs I never really would have attempted to play and learn and the minigames are fun ways to work on specific techniques. It just takes a while to get the game to realize that you can actually play.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Super Mario theme
Duel from crossroads[movie, end part of duel] (Steve vai- Paganini's 5th caprice) its easier then it sounds.
Lay Down by Priestess

I always have fun playing these.