I'm looking into new amps for playing small bars, and I was recomended the Jet City JCA2112RC http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/jet-city-amplification-jca2112rc-20w-tube-guitar-combo-amp/583601000702000
which is well within my budget and honestly is an awesome deal. My concern is that with it being 20 watts tube, am I going to be able to get it to mix well with the rest of my band without the sound breaking up into distortion and without putting a mic infront of it? We play alternative and hard rock so I need to be able to switch between clean and distortion frequently, which I would do with my floor processor. Anyone have experience using a 20 watt tube amp with a full band?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
What exactly is your budget?

The JCA5012C, which is 50 watts and two channels, is $400 used from Musician's Friend. I would get that if you need clean cleans.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
if you don't always mic it up then get the 50.

edit: dylansniped.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
Quote by Raijouta
What exactly is your budget?

The JCA5012C, which is 50 watts and two channels, is $400 used from Musician's Friend. I would get that if you need clean cleans.

I completely missed that, thank you!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Definitely look into a used 50 or 100. I'd personally get the 100, but I don't like any dirt in my cleans at all.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X