don't think it's going to fit an invader as it has massive polepieces

also normally you want to wax pot covers onto a pickup so it doesn't squeal

it might be less bother just to sell your existing pickups and buy new ones which already have covers
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
don't think it's going to fit an invader as it has massive polepieces

also normally you want to wax pot covers onto a pickup so it doesn't squeal

it might be less bother just to sell your existing pickups and buy new ones which already have covers

What if i made the holes a little bigger so that it would fit the invaders
i have no clue

that might affect how well they cope with microphony, though

personally i wouldn't chance it.

i mean it's not the end of teh world, you're only gonna lose the $20 for teh cover. just i'm guessing there's a fairly high chance of that happening
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i have no clue

that might affect how well they cope with microphony, though

personally i wouldn't chance it.

i mean it's not the end of teh world, you're only gonna lose the $20 for teh cover. just i'm guessing there's a fairly high chance of that happening

good point ill just stick with no covers thanks
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?