I ordered an item on wednesday night and got 2 day shipping on it.It shipped thursday morning so shouldn't get here friday? Because if it is then i am going to be raging mad because i payed 20$ extra dollors for 2 day shipping and it hasn't gotten here in 2 days.
Quote by brender
i payed 20$ extra dollors for 2 day shipping and it hasn't gotten here in 2 days.

There's your problem. Had you paid 20$ extra in dollars as opposed to dollors, it would have arrived. They don't accept dollors anymore.
2 business days, you ordered wednesday? wouldnt ship until next day, should have been here today.

if it didnt make it, it happens, itll be here monday.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
How late at night did you place the order? And if its only the evening where you are, those guys stay out pretty late, especially with snow (if you got any), so it might still come today.
^Now THAT'S how you deliver a package too early!

EDIT: It was a picture of a girl shitting on another. Just to explain my terrible joke.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Feb 24, 2012,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
It's most likely 2 business days, meaning it'll arrive on Monday.

Thursday and friday are business days.

and if i wanted it to arrived on monday then i would have just got standard shipping.I think i might just complain till i get the extra money i spent on faster shipping back.

Quote by High&Mighty
How late at night did you place the order? And if its only the evening where you are, those guys stay out pretty late, especially with snow (if you got any), so it might still come today.

I ordered at around 8 P.M on wednesday and it is 5:10 P.M right now but ups has always showed up at my house around 3 P.M
Last edited by brender at Feb 24, 2012,
I ordered a laptop last Sunday with free shipping, UPS got it to me this Wednesday
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by brender

It will be 2 days from when it was shipped. Sometimes the processing can take quite a while. I'd expect it either today or monday.

and if i wanted it to arrived on monday then i would have just got standard shipping.I think i might just complain till i get the extra money i spent on faster shipping back.

Don't complain and try to get your money back because you don't understand how the system works.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by brender

I ordered at around 8 P.M on wednesday and it is 5:10 P.M right now but ups has always showed up at my house around 3 P.M

It shipped Thursday, 2 business days means it won't get to you till Monday. You wasted your money for not being patient, now you're forced to be. Deal with it.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
It's most likely 2 business days, meaning it'll arrive on Monday.

This is correct. If it shipped out Thursday it would most likely only arrive Friday if you chose overnight shipping.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.