Well its not a JS1 or a JS22 we know that much. I know what it is I just cant think of the model name. I want to say JS23 but that has sharkfin inlays.
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Feb 24, 2012,
It might just be a JS23 without sharkfin inlays. Or it could actually be that the neck and body are from diffrent jacksons. it happens all the time. I just got a Schekter Elite 006.

Mine has dual diamond inlays at the 12th and a TOM with stop bar and HS pickup config. But if you look at the elite 006's that people are selling now they are TOM with string through, and dual humbuckers with a single diamond inlay. Its not uncommon for a company to change a feature on there guitars.
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Feb 24, 2012,
Quote by Darkdevil725
It might just be a JS23 without sharkfin inlays. Or it could actually be that the neck and body are from diffrent jacksons.

My dad bought the guitar from samash brand new
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the employees mixed up the necks while setting them up.

I'm usually very good at finding models, but this one I cannot find. It's an anomaly.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the employees mixed up the necks while setting them up.

I'm usually very good at finding models, but this one I cannot find. It's an anomaly.

Thats the only explanation
Quote by Offworld92

Same here man, you can even check my track record. This is the first time I have ever seen a guitar ID thread on here and not be able to give a accurate answer. What makes it sad is that its one of the big 5 brands rather than the usual obscure brands no one has ever heard of.