Hey all, new here. I have been playing guitar for nearly 10 years and JUST NOW decided to work on building a pedal board. I am very new to the topic and really don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what we are working with:

SKB PS-45 Pedalboard

Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss ML-2 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Loop Station
ISP Decimator G-String Noise Reduction

The problem here is that the loop station playback is being silenced by the Decimator. Now I know typically the Looper would go after the Decimator to prevent this. (This is all happening in front of the amp btw, no effects loop). However because the Decimator requires all 4 of its plug inputs to be used, I cannot wrap my head around how I would get this to work out the way I want it to. If I am not being clear enough, please let me know and I will explain it better or take a picture.

The problem is basically setting up the Decimator as to me its quite complicated using all 4 plug inputs. Unless there is another way.... ....Thanks again folks.
I don't have any experience with the G-String but I know it has inputs and outputs for both in front of the amp and the effects loop, is that what you mean by the four cables? If so I know you've spent extra getting the G-String version but without an effects loop on you're amp it's useless, the best bet, I imagine, is to use as the normal version, after the looper pedal.
I think it will have send and return inputs/outputs, these are for the effects loop, then the one's labelled input and output are for in front of the amp.
I have the G-String.
Here is what I do...
Signal chain : > Guitar > Tuner > G-String Input > G-String Send > Noise pedals > G String Return > G String Out > Non noisy pedals.

Or more specifically ...
Guitar > Tuner Input - Tuner Output > G String Input - G String Send > Noise Pedals Input - Noise Pedal Output > G String Return - G String Out > Non noise pedals.

Edit:
Noise pedal can include an EQ as well. Anything that involves gain.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by CodeMonk
I have the G-String.
Here is what I do...
Signal chain : > Guitar > Tuner > G-String Input > G-String Send > Noise pedals > G String Return > G String Out > Non noisy pedals.

Or more specifically ...
Guitar > Tuner Input - Tuner Output > G String Input - G String Send > Noise Pedals Input - Noise Pedal Output > G String Return - G String Out > Non noise pedals.

Edit:
Noise pedal can include an EQ as well. Anything that involves gain.

Bingo. Thanks man!