that the Pit is full of threads about the latest shocking news story. I am not a big fan of these threads, if I wanted to find out about a dog/person/whatever being killed/raped/whatever I would go read newspapers full of these kind of stories, not the Pit.

Just sayin.
People post interesting news, deal with it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Thanks for your opinion. I'm glad you think threads like this one are worth being made, in contrast.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Life does not stop and start at your convenience. Don't click on them if ya don't like it
At least that guy who made a thread about every. ****ing. Single. News. Story isnt around
Can't remember his name, but I think it was Davros or something that reminded me of Doctor Who.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by caeser1156 at Feb 24, 2012,
They're posted for discussion.

With that said, and considering the double figure page length of the threads, I'd say they have a shite side more to talk about in than ones like this.
Unfortunately, this is the internet. What's shocking and controversial rises to the top first. Perhaps you could start a thread yourself on something more intriguing if you feel that's the case around here?
It seems to me...

that TS thinks his opinion is worthy of a whole thread but discussions of real life tragedies happening to real life people are not.
Last edited by madbasslover at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by WCPhils
TS is a knob!

+1
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
F*ck da poli- oh.....
F*ck da Pit!!!!!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
The pit is full of idiots trying to appear intelligent and compassionate by posting news stories.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by AKnownHardman
that the Pit is full of threads about the latest shocking news story. I am not a big fan of these threads, if I wanted to find out about a dog/person/whatever being killed/raped/whatever I would go read newspapers full of these kind of stories, not the Pit.

Just sayin.

umadbro?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Someone's mad.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Were you pooping?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by whitenihilist
At least that guy who made a thread about every. ****ing. Single. News. Story isnt around
Can't remember his name, but I think it was Davros or something that reminded me of Doctor Who.

davrossss

When he was active I felt so informed
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by AKnownHardman

Just sayin.

Now delete this thread!
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 25, 2012,
Welcome to off topic forums?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
So much haters

But why would you come to this thread to complain about me being a whiny arsehole to then go on and say 'TS is gay' ?
Quote by AKnownHardman
So much haters

But why would you come to this thread to complain about me being a whiny arsehole to then go on and say 'TS is gay' ?

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by AKnownHardman
So much haters

*many

You could have easily made a comment in one of the many news threads about this. I mean, you clearly have at least opened a few to know what some were about since you're complaining about them. A thread about this was more useless than the threads you are complaining about.
Pardon me for my spelling error.

If I commented in one thread of a particular news item, then I would have had to comment on the rest, I simply thought it was easier to make a thread.
Nah, the correction was just a joke because you commented on "haters". Just adding to that.
Nah just the one comment in one of those threads would have been alright I think. Gets the point across and I'm sure with the many people that visit the pit that it would be seen. Making a thread about it just seems redundant, you know?
Not saying I've made the best threads either, by the way.