$400+Shipping for the Sovtek, $300+shipping for the A12.

The Sovtek is great condition for an amp that is about 20 years old. The tolex has a few scuffs here and there and there are a few dirty pots, but other than that it runs fine, plays fine, and sounds even better. It takes pedals like a bad ass, to boot.

The Godin is in great shape, with a bit of a scratch on the top of the guitar, about half an inch long and 1/8" deep.

Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Some info on the Sovtek that i forgot on the initial post;

2 x Winged C 6l6 power tubes, 3 Sovtek 12AX7 preamp tubes. The tubes have less than 10 hours of total play time. A few of the pots are scratchy, and cleaning them would get rid of the scratch, but they all do what they are supposed to do and don't hurt the sound of the amp.

Some info on the Godin I left out;

It will come with a hardshell case. It's got a spruce top, silver maple back/sides, Maple/rosewood neck, dual truss rods. Acoustically it's a bit thin for my tastes, but it sounds big and ballsy when played through an amp.

If you want to look up shipping costs before showing interests, it'll be coming from California ZIP code 95963 or 95926, as both are feasible options for me and depends on who I ship with.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?