Hey guys, I need some help.

I am in desperate need of a new guitar amp because the one I currently have (Marshall Valvestate 8040) is dying on me and, though it may get repaired sometime down the road, is likely going to be the cabinet for the amp I do end up getting. I'm playing with Dimarzio humbuckers in a PRS lookalike.

My budget is about $340 CAD (~the same in USD) and I have been looking, with much interest at the Jet City JCA20h 20W head.

I generally play rock/classic rock/alternative though I do enjoy playing with my several delay pedals and such too.

My question is this: even though I have strong interest and am probably going to get the Jet City amp, are there any amps I may be missing or that might be more suitable for that kind of music style, in that price range?

Cheers
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Do you currently have your delays pedals in the effects loop? (If the valvestate has an effects loop). I use a ton of delays and I couldn't get an amp without an effects loop. However, you could save up some more and get the Jet City 22h head (which is what I just bought recently), it's $400 USD (More like $350 if you wait for a coupon or sale). Otherwise, maybe look at the Bugera V55 head, it might would for your budget and needs.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Right now I'm running everything straight into the amp, the valvestate doesnt have an effects loop - ive never really played anything that does have one. Though, the Jet City seems to be an excellent modding platform, so I'd sort of thought that that could be an in the future thing if I ever think I need it and have the funds available to do so. Does the 22h have one?
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
(I knew I forgot to say something in my first post, haha) Yes, the 22h has an effects loop and 2 channels. To my ears the gain channel seems to have more gain than the JCA20h, but it's been awhile since I had one. (I owned the JCA20h, sold it, and now down the road have ended up with the 22h because I missed the sound).
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
The only problem with living in Canada, is that I cant get the JCA22
Ball Custom Mark I

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212