Page 1 of 3
The ceilings in my house are all like

but I've also seen ceilings like

and sometimes all swirly like

Right now the ceiling is just plain like

and dude, it is so fucking vivid like its goddamn alive.

I just wanna fuck this ceiling.

Post some more mother fucking ceilings
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
popcorn ceilings are best ceilings

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low

This ceiling has wood.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
picture in second post is what my ceiling is. I hate it. It looks cheesy and the shit falls off all the time if you bump it with anything.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
No, I think you want to **** the girl kissing the ceiling.

All my ceilings are saggy and feel like they're going to collapse over my head any second =/
Quote by CF_Mono
No, I think you want to **** the girl kissing the ceiling.

All my ceilings are saggy and feel like they're going to collapse over my head any second =/

Just like your mum.

return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Popcorn ceilings are the worst shit ever. If you even touch it, it's like a goddamn hailstorm of little white balls.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Julz127
Just like your mum.

Unfortunately I cannot offer a truthful rebuttal.

So I will offer an untruthful one.

Liar. My mom brings all the milkshakes to the boys yard. or some hip stuff like that.
Quote by CF_Mono
Unfortunately I cannot offer a truthful rebuttal.

So I will offer an untruthful one.

Liar. My mom brings all the milkshakes to the boys yard. or some hip stuff like that.

Does she do smoothies? Banana flavored?
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by jetfuel495
My room's ceiling:

That's maple, motherfuckers. And those lights? Adjustable brightness. Mood lighting, bitches.

I never thought I'd say this to another man, but that smooth, hard, warm wood looks exceptionally appealing...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I never thought I'd say this to another man, but that smooth, hard, warm wood looks exceptionally appealing...
You ought to see my room. It's all smooth, hard, warm wood, except for the floor. Walls. Ceiling. Shelves. Blinds. My wood is so hard.
Quote by jetfuel495
My room's ceiling:

That's maple, motherfuckers. And those lights? Adjustable brightness. Mood lighting, bitches.

Is that a fan on the right? good for keeping your shit cool during summer.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Is that a fan on the right? good for keeping your shit cool during summer.
Yes it is. Pretty damn useful where I used to live, but I moved up here after summer was finished so I haven't used this fan yet.

Fair enough, as it only has two speeds: off and hurricane.
I can't take pictures of my entire ceiling because the light's on and it's too bright but here's some

Full of movie posters.
Posters I have on my ceiling include (even those not seen) Apocalypse Now, Fistfull of Dollars, Kill Bill, Inglourious Basterds, Taxi Driver, American History X, Blue Valentine, Seven Samurai, V For Vendetta, Across the Universe (guilty pleasure 1), Inception, Departed, Dark Knight, Army of Darkness, and Girl Interrupted (guilty pleasure 2 plus Winona Ryder's hot so whatever. I got it for free anyways).
I'd like to have had a better selection for some because only a few of those are some of my absolute favorites, but the best posters are way too expensive. Plus I have many on my walls too, like Dragon Tattoo, 127 Hours, Black Swan, Brazil and more.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I can't take pictures of my entire ceiling because the light's on and it's too bright but here's some
(Invalid img)

Full of movie posters.
Posters I have on my ceiling include (even those not seen) Apocalypse Now, Fistfull of Dollars, Kill Bill, Inglourious Basterds, Taxi Driver, American History X, Blue Valentine, Seven Samurai, V For Vendetta, Across the Universe (guilty pleasure 1), Inception, Departed, Dark Knight, Army of Darkness, and Girl Interrupted (guilty pleasure 2 plus Winona Ryder's hot so whatever. I got it for free anyways).
I'd like to have had a better selection for some because only a few of those are some of my absolute favorites, but the best posters are way too expensive. Plus I have many on my walls too, like Dragon Tattoo, 127 Hours, Black Swan, Brazil and more.

That's a good idea, I'm gonna do this when I become cultured enough to have movie's worth posting/get money

Yeah sadly buying posters to cover up your wall/ceiling entirely is really pricey
Took me 3 years to get my walls and ceiling covered, especially since I'm a bit obsessive compulsive and switch things around a lot if they don't look nice.
My ceiling at least has some space between posters, my walls are much more full of random shit. My one wall is so packed, you can't even tell that the wall colour is green in some areas.

I print out most of the stuff for my walls, though.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Full of movie posters.

"The best way to appreciate them is by lying on my bed."
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
"The best way to appreciate them is by lying on my bed."

pretty much
At one point I had Edward Norton as a neo nazi over my bed and I had to change it because it was just... well, downright awkward to have haha. My friend was giving away her Girl Interrupted poster so I said, meh, why not? Far easier to have over my bed than a skinhead

Beside it is the Apocalypse Now poster, which I find a bit cool because of the scene where Martin Sheen is staring at the ceiling fan. Now when I look at my ceiling fan spinning, I literally see Apocalypse Now.
Wow, I'm actually jealous of you guy's ceilings. Mine are just plain brownish tan (were white) with paint chipping off some places.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
(were white)

Good to know, cracka.

I share a room with my two brothers and not one square inch of wall or ceiling isn't covered by sports posters, car posters, video game posters, and my favorite, video game cases.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I share a room with my two brothers and not one square inch of wall or ceiling isn't covered by sports posters, car posters, video game posters, and my favorite, video game cases.

That's really impressive. You guys like a lot of the same stuff then?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
pretty much
At one point I had Edward Norton as a neo nazi over my bed and I had to change it because it was just... well, downright awkward to have haha. My friend was giving away her Girl Interrupted poster so I said, meh, why not? Far easier to have over my bed than a skinhead

Beside it is the Apocalypse Now poster, which I find a bit cool because of the scene where Martin Sheen is staring at the ceiling fan. Now when I look at my ceiling fan spinning, I literally see Apocalypse Now.

I'm deathly scared of ceiling fans.

When I was in school I stood up on a table and a ceiling fan missed my head by *that* much and cut that top little button thing off my hat.

return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
That's really impressive. You guys like a lot of the same stuff then?

Pretty much. It's actually kind of awesome. All three of us are less then 4 years apart so we've always just done everything together. We differ a little bit in musical taste (they don't really like much metal) but as far as sports, TV, movies, video games, ect go, we like pretty much the same stuff.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Julz127
I'm deathly scared of ceiling fans.

When I was in school I stood up on a table and a ceiling fan missed my head by *that* much and cut that top little button thing off my hat.

Jesus christ how fast was it going? What were the blades made out of??
My fan is incredibly safe. I never have it going too fast and I could stop it with my hand if I wanted to (but that's obviously bad for it so I won't do that). Whatever fan you came into contact with obviously was much more dangerous than the one I have

Quote by WCPhils
Pretty much. It's actually kind of awesome. All three of us are less then 4 years apart so we've always just done everything together. We differ a little bit in musical taste (they don't really like much metal) but as far as sports, TV, movies, video games, ect go, we like pretty much the same stuff.

Wow that's crazy. It's rare to have so many things in common with your siblings. I have a twin and we couldn't be more different. Everything we like is the polar opposite from one another.
edit: ^^^ it was just a regular ceiling fan i guess, probably wasn't going that fast. I mean usually you can grab them in mid air and stop them. But it was scary.

I suggest you penis dicks get this shit back on topic or I'll report you, and punch you in the neck.

But seriously, this is a glass ceiling. Don't hit your head on the way up.

return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Feb 25, 2012,
Page 1 of 3