I recently tried a friends Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones and was amazed at the sound quality and the noise cancellation ability. I want to get a pair of headphones myself that are noise cancelling and have nice sound quality. The Bose seemed really nice, but are there any other cheaper alternatives?

If I get a better bang for buck, I'd want to go for that, but if Bose is the only way, I don't mind. I just need suggestions on some other headphones. Anyone know of any?
Check out Philips-O'Neill "The Stretch" cheesy name, and it sounds like a gimmick, but they're amazingly good quality and noise cancelling as well, and besides all that, they're ****ing indestructible, I just bought a pair last week.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
i think your best bet would to have a girl stick her tounge in your ear. it kind of tickles and its sexy. you wouldn't think that till it happens. this one chick made out with my ear before i ever kissed her. now that i think about it i must have some clean ears because we went all the way and i never tasted ear wax in her mouth.

Pick up a pair of these for that coveted vintage sound
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Greatest headphone purchase of my life
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by behind_you

For a soft and cuddly listening experience.

i don't get it
it makes no sense
why not just have some ears and your choice of headphones
why combine them
why

its just
i dont
why
its so pointless man
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

for all you iPod users

Do any of those minis still exist? I feel like they're all completely destroyed by now.
Dickless.
Quote by Kakatara
Audio-Technica ATH-M50

I have these and they're great.

Also, dat headphone thread needs sticking
Quote by Kakatara
Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Got these aswell. They are awesome.