I was playing with my friends and they said I have no fill at all..
Im a guitarist only for half a year and they said It would come in the future,
but I think I should learn It and not expect for It to come by itself..

for example: the beginning of Sweet Child I play very stuck and robotic way..
but I don't know how to make the fill !
(do I need to keep the finger one more second or what ? how to make It ?)
If your only been playing for half a year don't go around trying to impress people.
Play simple stuff.
Sweet child o mine is outta your leauge.
You can pratice it, but I've seen so many noobs try and play that intro riff and they can't even have the notes ring out for the entire duration and they sound terrible but they think they're doing alright, lol.
Unless it sounds exactly like the recording pretty much, like, don't play it for other people.
METAL!
Quote by Ultraussie
If your only been playing for half a year don't go around trying to impress people.
Play simple stuff.
Sweet child o mine is outta your leauge.
You can pratice it, but I've seen so many noobs try and play that intro riff and they can't even have the notes ring out for the entire duration and they sound terrible but they think they're doing alright, lol.
Unless it sounds exactly like the recording pretty much, like, don't play it for other people.

Completely agree, you have no idea how much I hate walking into a guitar shop to see some 12 year old try out a £2000 les paul and attempt to play GnR so badly it makes my ears bleed. Don't make experienced guitarists hate you...

Feel comes with playing over time naturally. Feel isn't something you can learn because we all develop our feel on the guitar. Fluency on the other hand can be improved by simply practicing but feel is individual to you, you can't learn it.
A lot of the time when people talk about playing with "feel" they don't really mean that.

The simple truth is, if you're not particularly experienced with the guitar and therfore not particularly good at playing it then you are naturally going to struggle a bit with things. You're having to think lots about what you play, concentrate hard and even then you probably make a few mistakes and things sound forced and un-natural.

You're not going to be able to play naturally until you get more comfortable with the instrument and more technically accomplished, and that only happens with time and experience.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It sounds robotic and stucky? The problem in this particular situation is probably your fretting and finger changes. Try to hold the notes as long as possible and do smooth changes, left and right hand need to be concurrent. Be sure not to use too much distortion. Experiment with pick intensity, direction, where you pick the string ect. and see what happens.
Every guitar player has feel, it just vanishes somewhere between brain and finger if you are unaware of the difficulties and don´t have the necessary prerequisites and techniques like vibrato, picking, bending.
For the beginning just take a sequence like this and try to play it as beautiful as you can and improve the quality of every note. Listen very closely how your idols phrase it and where it sounds different when you play it.
Don´t expect giant steps after playing for half a year, phrasing is the hardest thing to learn, realising that you should practise it gives you much of an advantage over most beginners/intermediates.
The real "problem" is that you've only been playing for half a year -- cut yourself some slack! I hope your friends are not being mean about this.

NOBODY is a good guitar player after 6 months of playing. You'll see people post in here about playing for only 1 year and they already know how to play "teh MAD sWeepz brah" and I guarantee they still suck at guitar.

Just give yourself some time, practice music that you enjoy hearing, and work on practice that hones the particular skills you like to hear. 'Twill come in due time. (and effort.)
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
i've been playing for 10 years now and i still have A LOT to learn, i've come a long way, but 6 months in a was still a pretty terrible guitar player. It just takes time and CONSTANT practice.
Quote by ProgFripp74
Completely agree, you have no idea how much I hate walking into a guitar shop to see some 12 year old try out a £2000 les paul and attempt to play GnR so badly it makes my ears bleed. Don't make experienced guitarists hate you...

Feel comes with playing over time naturally. Feel isn't something you can learn because we all develop our feel on the guitar. Fluency on the other hand can be improved by simply practicing but feel is individual to you, you can't learn it.

Completely disagree. These guys sound like complete pricks.
Quote by Ryanh1985
i've been playing for 10 years now and i still have A LOT to learn, i've come a long way, but 6 months in a was still a pretty terrible guitar player. It just takes time and CONSTANT practice.

Hate to disappoint.. but I'm a 40 year Veteran.. LOL.. I still learn something every time I pick my guitar up...

Like others have said... after 6 months of playing, your lucky you know which end to point up.. (thats a joke) what I mean is that the Guitar is a living, breathing, ever changing instrument that is capable of more than one person will ever figure out on his own... Be patient.. you'll start to "Feel it" when YOU start to feel it...

Play Hard
Have fun
Don't ever get "Good"
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by steven seagull
A lot of the time when people talk about playing with "feel" they don't really mean that.

The simple truth is, if you're not particularly experienced with the guitar and therfore not particularly good at playing it then you are naturally going to struggle a bit with things. You're having to think lots about what you play, concentrate hard and even then you probably make a few mistakes and things sound forced and un-natural.

You're not going to be able to play naturally until you get more comfortable with the instrument and more technically accomplished, and that only happens with time and experience.

Quote for truth. When in doubt, go with the gull.
Thanks for all the comments ! I've got your point.. but I just afraid to find myself in a year or two years from now still without any feel..
You don't lack "feel"

All you lack is ability.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It's not "feel". It's comfort with your instrument. When I first learn songs, the first few times I play through all the way are a little disjointed. As I practice it, I get more and more comfortable with the flow of the passages and the piece as a whole, even if it's one of those really weird progressive songs with a bazillion time signature changes or something like that.

It improves with time and the only thing you can do to improve is keep playing and practicing.