Right, I'm selling off most of my gear, because none of it really suits me...

B.C. Rich Special X Mockingbird - £380 - In immaculate condition aside from a small chip on the rear side of the kinda pointy bit. This is a beautiful guitar, a joy to play and to look at. Sad to see it go, but am selling as I really want a PRS of some description.

Sheldon TrueTone 3 - £500/All offers considered - In perfect condition, very unique valve amp, very hard to explain how it works, so look it up. It is currently a 9w amp in class A/B push/pull or 3w in class A single ended. I have some alternative power valves that can take it down to 3w class A/B and 1w class A, this can be done without re-biasing. The beauty of this amp is that you can simply pull out power valves at your lesuire, with no need to bias. So you can run it on one power valve, taking it down to very low power levels, for cranked tube tone at extremely low levels.

Peavey Bandit 112 - £200 - Immaculate condition. Actually the best SS amp I have ever heard, sounds remarkably valve like. This amp is loud as hell, and I have successfully gigged with it.

Boss ME-70 - £175 - Immaculate condition, great multi-effects pedal, selling as effects aren't really my thing.

Original 1 conductor DiMarzio Super Distortion - Make an offer

Old 80's Kimbara 20/K acoustic - £300 - I know very little about this guitar, my dad bought it back in the 80's and passed it on to me. It's a lovely sounding guitar, definitely a quality instrument, the action is pretty high, but I guess that's easily sorted.

I will consider any kind of trade or offer, so hit me with it
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Bump.
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Bump. Stuff is now on eBay.
Petra - Beyond Belief.