So... After getting further with the whole band shenanigans, I wanted to change from a roaring EMG 81/85 guitar to a more versatile guitar. I was browsing, digged the shape of the telecaster. Always have done. Never really liked the twang, with each one gave. Especially for the music I play.

This is where the Telecaster FMT comes in, fenders Gibson Tele. Sporting a mahogany body, rosewood fretboard and two seymour duncans. The only thing that screams Tele, is the body shape. Which is what I wanted.

Having now had this guitar for around a week and a half, I cant stop to love it. The first thing what struck me about it, is how contoured and thin the body is and how extremely light it is compared to other guitars. It truely is sexy aswell, the grain on this thing, is fine.

This fender is fitted with a coal tap as well, so I can use coiled on all 3 pickups selections. It really helps for the diversity of this thing, because the humbuckers are quite high output, but it doesn't take anything away from the sound of the body of the guitar. I still get picking dynamics much more than I do with EMG's.

It works for metal, blues, rock, punk. To be honest, I've been rocking to anything I can to this, and so far it hasn't really put its foot down and said no. I've ran it through my own Tiny Terror, JCM's and Mesa's in live situations and for practise, and its an awesome thing. I'd definately recommend it to a serious alternative to the Jim Root telecaster. Even though this thing costs slightly more.

(Invalid img)
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Last edited by JonnyH at Feb 25, 2012,
this this is seriously cool!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Always liked the look of the Telecaster FMT's. Happy NGD!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
HNGD, looks pretty.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Nice tele... but quite as nice as a tele with singlecoils. My two cents!
Still a great looking intruments. HNDG!
Seems to be a few people getting Tele's these days.

It's making my Tele gas uncontrolable.

HNGD!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by n1ckn1ce
Nice tele... but quite as nice as a tele with singlecoils. My two cents!
Still a great looking intruments. HNDG!

Looked at your sig... Lost the right to express myself on UG. Luckily, I'm a bit of a bitch so I'm going to carry on expressing myself anyway.
Nice! Looks like a real interesting guitar, HNGD
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
That's one of the coolest Tele's I've ever seen, wow. Congrats man!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
HNGD! I have that one as well and I love it...you got the best color as well
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
A friend of mine has the blue variation of this, incredible guitar. Congrats
Cheers guys. Tis a beaut of a guitar. I never tried this tele personally in-store, just played tele's before and hope it had the same profile. To be honest, I think the neck on this is superior. To say its Indonesian as well.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka