Page 3 of 4
Quote by Kensai
^ Same. I think it would be best if Sweden took over Finland again and used the whole country for farming. Beats having finns...

I support this. Get Rehnskiöld and Lewenhaupt on the phone, I will go get Karl XII.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Swallow The Sun are Finnish
Opeth are Swedish

I can't decide which I prefer
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quite happy that the Pit took off it's stuck up hipster mask for this thread
- - - - - - - - - - -
^ Sounds kinda cool, unfortunately, I'm not digging the power metal vocals ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Wai no arch enemy?

American Metal:
Death
Slayer
Dimebag
Lamb of God

etc. etc.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by stealstrings

Don't joke about that. That's like OUR Holocaust.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Sonata Arctica FTMFW
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Sonata Arctica FTMFW

You actually like the new stuff?
Check out my band Disturbed
The most metal country is clearly Sealand, on account of all of it that isn't water is metal.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by StewieSwan
You actually like the new stuff?

The latest album I heard was Unia (which I liked), so... Not sure.

Reckoning Night is my favourite SA album.

FullMoon, Replica, Don't Say A Word, Tallulah, The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Real Puppet, their cover of Wind Beneath My Wings. Many amazing songs.

They have a new CD coming shortly I believe.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
METAL
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 25, 2012,
Love me some old Amoral. Shame they had to change so much.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by Demon Wolf
The latest album I heard was Unia (which I liked), so... Not sure.

Keep it that way. The album after Unia is a pile of forgettable, sappy garbage, save 2 or 3 songs.

Reckoning Night is my favourite SA album.

I like you.

FullMoon, Replica, Don't Say A Word, Tallulah, The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Real Puppet, their cover of Wind Beneath My Wings. Many amazing songs.

I really like you.

They have a new CD coming shortly I believe.

Yeah. They put out a new song a couple days ago. Here's a link if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZzTlyjROI&feature=g-u-u

Oh. Quite like it to be honest, I don't mind the more melodic stuff at all. Can't wait for the new album. I will give Last Days Of Grays a miss, I heard a few songs when it came out but it didn't do much for me.

Part of the reason I like SA so much really. They try new things, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

And yes, Reckoning Night is a beauty of an album. White Pearls Black Oceans...

FullMoon is pretty much the perfect power metal song, it has everything. Whenever I am out running, it increases my speed with 1000% when it comes on.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
This thread reminds me of me like 5 years ago when I listened exclusively to scandinavian metal. Now I think Graveyard is the only one that I regularly enjoy. Oh and Kvelertak occasionally. I listen to lots of Swedish Hardcore now though. Oh and Cult of Luna.

Edit: I forgot Reverend Bizarre, Lord Vicar, and Terra Firma.
Last edited by imcrazy814 at Apr 25, 2012,
Quote by WarriorArtist94
UK not metal? Not with the over inflated population of illegal immigrants (legal ones I have no problem with) and benefit fraudsters, but go back to before their time and witness the NWOBHM! \m/

Na I'm pretty sure Brits and much of Europe for that matter is Xenophobic now.

Xenophobes..
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Yeah,it seems overhere, people seem to want to conform and act like sheep and hate on metal without giving it a chance and saying it is all noise and screaming.
Quote by Axelfox
Yeah,it seems overhere, people seem to want to conform and act like sheep and hate on metal without giving it a chance and saying it is all noise and screaming.

Because that's all that garbage shit you call metal is.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Because that's all that garbage shit you call metal is.

This coming from someone with a avatar of the late Dimebag Darrell?
Quote by Axelfox
This.

Ronnie James Dio had a interview where he said that Europe in genral is more metal than America

What does he know? he's dead
Quote by Axelfox

Wait, do you complain that like death metal and black metal is just noise and screaming? You're just as bad as the people that you're talking about.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Wait, do you complain that like death metal and black metal is just noise and screaming? You're just as bad as the people that you're talking about.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by theogonia777

˙ɥɔns puɐ ɥʇɹɐɯɐ uoɯɐ ǝʞıן ןɐʇǝɯ ɥʇɐǝp ǝɯos ǝʞıן ı ǝpnp'ǝʞıן
Quote by Axelfox
˙ɥɔns puɐ ɥʇɹɐɯɐ uoɯɐ ǝʞıן ןɐʇǝɯ ɥʇɐǝp ǝɯos ǝʞıן ı ǝpnp'ǝʞıן

Lame. This is real death metal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Axelfox
You could read that?

Why would I not be able to?
Quote by theogonia777
Lame. This is real death metal.

<3
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Saying "I like death metal...like Amon Amarth" is like saying "I like country...like Garth Brooks" or "I like classical...like Malmsteen"
Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Turisas, Stratovarius, Amorphis, Apocalyptica? Some good stuff there. Nightwish is my favorite of the Finnish offerings. The Tarja Nightwish, though.

So how about some love for Faeroe Islands? Tyr is awesome.
Quote by Fisheth24
Who's come out of the US that isn't a "core" band?
Minus Iced Earth...
lol
ggg1 ggg3

TS I doubt Finland exports as much metal as Australia,
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
It's probably something to do with the fact they have nothing else up there to sustain an economy >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Jackson kv
What does he know? he's dead

You do know that he's God, right?
Quote by Scratcher17
You do know that he's God, right?

And you're the priest of necrobumps