Things you hate the most about yourself/Like the least about yourself.

Page 1 of 3
Hey pit, what are the things you hate the most about yourself, whether physically, or personality wise.

I have these constant things, mostly physically, about myself that I don't like and keep attacking me.

I don't like the way my lips are slightly pouty, they seem to settle into a natural frown. My expression seems constatly pissed of and I don't know why, I wish it wasn't like that.

My face is quite small, and I f*cking hate that. And I don't like the cheek area under my eyes around my nose.

Personality wise, I don't like the way I talk.

You?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I hate being shy.

Oh, I also hate how people think I'm a cold asshole, because I'm not.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Feb 25, 2012,
That i have a god tier metabolism and i struggle to gain weight no matter how much i eat. Then again, i'm only 19, and i'm sure one day when i'm older i'll suddenly become a fat piece of shit
I hate that I just natural flirt with females without thinking about it then I gotta deal with saying I'm not really into them.... Shit sucks.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
The herniated disk in my lower back.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Only being able to be funny and have fun with certain people. I.e being shy, I guess.
you're a stone fox
I'm kinda hairy, have acne, and can never get my hair to stay how I like it. Personality wise, I find that I am annoying sometimes.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
i'm ashamed of my life so far and how ive let it beat me to my knees and keep me their...
oh, and god blessed me with a unibrow
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
How ugly I am

Oh and I naturally look incredibly unhappy
]
Last edited by falcon1439 at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I'm kinda hairy, have acne, and can never get my hair to stay how I like it. Personality wise, I find that I am annoying sometimes.

Somewhat this. I think I seem annoying because I'm right about so many things (not everything, obviously) and people try to argue with me about them. I end up being right and they get mad about it. Most people seem to have gotten over it, but there's still a few that can't stand it.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
My ****ing inability to say anything with an "sh" sound in it. Shit sounds like sit, etc. It's ****ing annoying.
Skip the username, call me Billy
I actually hang around UG and post on threads...that's about it.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by aerosmithfan95
My ****ing inability to say anything with an "sh" sound in it. Shit sounds like sit, etc. It's ****ing annoying.

Like Sean Connery?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
The way I self-sabotage. I always find I'm telling myself I'm just an utterly disgusting human being in every possible factor and that I don't deserve to be happy.

Seeking help via medication and cognitive behavioral therapy is probably a good idea but I always convince myself it's normal and that everyone does it, which turns into a big cycle.
Whenever I do manage to reach out, I for some weird reason, find it amusing and say everything with huge smile on my face. Which must make it hard/confusing for anyone to get a proper read of me.

EDIT: Also, I'm an abrasive cunt.
Last edited by brownshirt1 at Feb 25, 2012,
my voice is very low which makes it sound like i talk very slow and without intonation
I'm to shy and inverted.
I don't express myself and I'm afraid to be "wierd".
It starts when I meet people and I'm really shy and then afterwords when I'm comfortable with them I afraid to randomly change in the fun guy that I believe I actually am. It's mostly in public that I'm like that, with my friends I'm certainly the weird/humouristic one.

I'd get many more chicks if I wasnt so inverted and I hate that about myself. I'm pretty modest but I have to say this to explain myself: I'm way better looking than my best friend, I'm more talented than him sport wise and musically (in fact, I'm one of the best in my class at sports and certainly the best musically), I make all friends laugh a lot yet I can't bring myself to be open in public. But my best friend get ALL the chicks just for openly expressing his sexual interests to everyone and being a good dancer.

Life isn't fair

I do get loads of chicks at gigs though, I feel mega confident after those.
The fact that I can't see/appreciate good things about myself or my creative output that the people around me see in me and my work.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Metasponge
Nothing.

If something's changeable, change it.

If it's not, there's no point complaining.

+1. Only thing I can think of is that I'm a bit lazy. But I'm too lazy to change.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by lt mittens
my voice is very low which makes it sound like i talk very slow and without intonation

one of my friends are just like that. I hate him though. He always says stupid and controversial things just for the sake of starting an arguments and getting attention.
A bigger willy and a smaller nose would be nice, god seemed to have mixed them up.
I hate the fact that I wake up every morning and my duvet has become a teepee.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I can read the confusion in a woman's face when you tell her to drive the way people are supposed to.
Oh, and if I shave in the morning then I'll have facial hair long enough to pull on by six.
Stressed and Bipolar, contributed to insomnia which has given me permanent dark rings around my eyes and a shitty complexion, and also causes me to lose weight pretty fast when I skip any meals. On top of that my metabolism is high enough that I don't gain weight past a certain point, regardless of how I eat/exercise so I'm usually abnormally skinny, pale and dead looking.

That and I'm very cynical about everything, but that doesn't bother me. It just bothers other people who in turn bother me about it.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Stressed and Bipolar, contributed to insomnia which has given me permanent dark rings around my eyes and a shitty complexion, and also causes me to lose weight pretty fast when I skip any meals. On top of that my metabolism is high enough that I don't gain weight past a certain point, regardless of how I eat/exercise so I'm usually abnormally skinny, pale and dead looking.

That and I'm very cynical about everything, but that doesn't bother me. It just bothers other people who in turn bother me about it.

This, except for the bipolar and uber high metabolism parts. Insomnia is truly awful.
Things I hate about myself
-I care to much - I care more than others care for me
-I over analyze everything - This causes me to stress over minor issuses
-I sweat way too much especially when nervous - I cant even raise my hand in class sometimes
-My voice gets all nerdy sounding when I'm nervous
-I'm to nice
-I make accidental eye contact with people which makes them think I'm staring at them
-I'm a weirdo
-My inability to maintain eye contact
-Sometimes I'm socially awkward
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 25, 2012,
-shy
-big head
-just don't like how I look personally, no matter if I'm clean shaven or hairy like a mofugger.
-just think I look awkward

Mostly physical attributes. I say stupid shit and do stupid things a lot, but I think you can learn from mistakes, even those that are most embarrassing. I'm just very self conscious about how I look.

Oh and I'm too nice (believe it or not). I may be a bit of a dildo on here but it's mostly in jest. I let people use me as their doormat and I need to stop.
Quote by LZRocker
I hate that I just natural flirt with females without thinking about it then I gotta deal with saying I'm not really into them.... Shit sucks.

Goddammit, this.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I wish I had nice skin.

Thats about it.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Page 1 of 3