Hello pit.

In your opinion, why is there a need to create conflict in this tiny little blue ball named earth?

I think the human race creates conflict just so it won't be bored out of its skull.
Yeah like, I totally agree
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Why was there a need to create your face?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Most Boring UGer ever
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by gothblade
Hello pit.

In your opinion, why is there a need to create conflict in this tiny little blue ball named earth?

I think the human race creates conflict just so it won't be bored out of its skull.

Because if we didn't have conflict, it would be because we all agree on every little thing, we'd all like the same music and the same art, follow the same religion, wear the same clothes, eat the same food, nobody would be 'different', which means that nobody would be 'original'.

In short, it'd be a damn boring place to live.
I literally just finished writing a paper on this

conflict is accidental but leads to outcomes that people desire so we inadvertently create more of it blah blah blah

^also that
cat
mental illness probably
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Because if we didn't have conflict, it would be because we all agree on every little thing, we'd all like the same music and the same art, follow the same religion, wear the same clothes, eat the same food, nobody would be 'different', which means that nobody would be 'original'.

Nice answer old dude.
Quote by gothblade
Hello pit.

War creates jobs and stimulates the economy. With the way the economy is right now, aside from the deaths and everything, war would be amazing for us.

Also what SlackerBabbath said.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Conflict between groups is also an extremely effective method of strengthening intra-group solidarity. As long as the conflict is a very mild one the benefits of intra-group solidarity on both sides might even outweigh the negatives associated with it.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Death and conflict are pretty much the most important factor in social and biological evolution.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Too see who has the bigger dick
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Because people have differences in beliefs and feel very strongly about them.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Without war we would probably still be in Europe in the early middle ages without any of this technology we have now. Basically everything we use now was first invented to be used at war first.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
Without war we would probably still be in Europe in the early middle ages without any of this technology we have now. Basically everything we use now was first invented to be used at war first.

Innovation has long been associated with military development and still is (I believe even some of the funding for Noam Chomsky's linguistics research is funded by the US military) but it's far from the only source of innovation or, more relevantly in the modern world, funding. Ever since the blooming of the enlightenment (and arguably long before that on a smaller scale) the development of new technologies has become so tied into notions of progress that the military aspect often fails to come into it at all.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I'll kill you all.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Because humans.

Quote by guitarxo
I literally just finished writing a paper on this

conflict is accidental but leads to outcomes that people desire so we inadvertently create more of it blah blah blah

^also that

If I was interested in reading this would you let me read it?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
There is no need to create conflict, only a want to do so.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Unlimited wants but limited resources.

I actually had to memorize that shit for my economics paper a few years ago as the definition of "opportunity cost".

fuck dat shit.
Because it's human nature. Even if we'd live in paradise and have no worries at all there would still be conflict.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Because it's human nature. Even if we'd live in paradise and have no worries at all there would still be conflict.

This is true, but, I think the question that we should be asking is why does conflict have to so often result in violence?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This is true, but, I think the question that we should be asking is why does conflict have to so often result in violence?

Escalation.

Also known as Nigga Moments.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Escalation.

Also known as Nigga Moments.

That made me laugh really hard haha.
Quote by gothblade
Hello pit.

Somebody else has something another person wants. Mostly because it's easy to get bored with what you have, but look at another person, compare them to yourself and then want what they have so you feel better about your own self.

There's also religion. Persecute people with different opinions so you can feel justified in your own. Or something silly like that.

Quote by naedauuf
War creates jobs and stimulates the economy. With the way the economy is right now, aside from the deaths and everything, war would be amazing for us.

I would imagine you like to believe that WW2 got the US out of the great depression. :/
Because we are jealous of beautiful land of mother Russia
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
George Carlin covered it when he talked about The Bigger Dick foreign policy.
Quote by bradulator

If I was interested in reading this would you let me read it?

I feel so bad for saying no because no one ever wants to read what I write. But no. I never let anyone read my papers unless it's absolutely necessary because it's really embarrassing and I feel so cringey and selfconscious and stuff. Sorry
cat
Because subjective things really matter to people, and that's a good thing.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Huzzah, as well as there being nothing you love and nothing worth fighting over
My God, it's full of stars!