Hey, i play Tanglewood TSB58 GLD for some years now, and i have one shitty amp. I want to buy tube amp and i have few ideas, and i was wonder if you could help me. I play mostly punk rock, classic rock and a little bit of blues (green day, foo fighters, guns n roses, led zeppelin, nirvana, muse,...). Few amps that crossed my mind were Vox AC15 C1 , Blackheart Handsome Devil, Fender Blues Junior, Peavey VALVE KING 112 and Blackstar HT-5C COMBO. Could you tell me whatt best suits my style. If you have any athor amp in your mind, please do tell. Just to know i am looking for amp between 300-500€.

Thnx a lot !

------------------------------------------------
Tanglewood TSB58 GLD
McCrypt GW25
Boss ME-25
------------------------------------------------
The Blackheart handsome devil is very cool but without an overdrive pedal it won't even get to guns n roses levels of distortion.

I'd look at the Jet City JCA2112. I've heard amazing thing about it and it's really liked around here.
dont worry about pedals, i ve got Boss Me 25, but i wanna know if it is good fit with it?
Will you be playing with a drummer?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
traynor ycv50b on thomann
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ah cack

keep forgetting the exchange rate is a little more favourable (for us) than it used to be

though i'd say unless you'll be folllowing the crows for it later, for all the extra it is... worth it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?