US Judge rules Muslims have a right to assault people who offend them

Page 1 of 4
Good, he did the right thing.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
What is this shit?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Well if was being assaulted for that reason, well... Let's just say if he knew what was coming or what was in my holster attacked to my belt, he wouldn't.

Methinks people are gonna start cutting X shaped notches on the tips of their bullets.
in my religion its considered a crime not to consent to sex if i request it so can i rape everyone?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I don't believe this for one second.

Reliable source or GTFO!
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Exellent.
Y'know why? Because this now sets a legal precedence for kicking the crap out of members of the WBC for offending people.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Feb 26, 2012,
Quote by guitarxo
dafuq

violence isn't going to solve anything

Maybe in this case it will. In a way no one really sees coming.

a.k.a. if they're dumb enough to start assaulting people then the other people are smart enough to reciprocate.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Lol, you read Humane Events. I bet you still wet the bed too.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by Dreadnought

Wonder how long it will take to overturn it. I'm guessing about a week.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
Wonder how long it will take to overturn it. I'm guessing about a week.

Hopefully. The judge seems a bit... biased and unintelligent
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Hopefully. The judge seems a bit... biased and unintelligent

... Nothing at all like "Powerful Conservative Voices" then

Do you have this from a real news outlet?
I find it funny how the pit calls anybody a moron for not believing in their minor beliefs. Especially if that person is a more successful, and higher ranked person.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
If this is true, this must be the dumbest thing after Bill o'Reilly.
All I could say to comment the stupidity of this would be too obvious, so I'll just post a picture of a lime tree avenue.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
... Nothing at all like "Powerful Conservative Voices" then

Do you have this from a real news outlet?

ABC affiliate: it's the youtube link.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by Jostry
I find it funny how the pit calls anybody a moron for not believing in their minor beliefs. Especially if that person is a more successful, and higher ranked person.

What?

This is obviously someone taking full advantage of his position to carry out a miscarrage of justice.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/24/pennsylvania-judge-reportedly-dismisses-harassment-charge-against-zombie/

I realize this is a Fox article, so a lot of people will outright dismiss it, but it raises a good point that the article in the OP left out:

The Harrisburg Patriot-News reports that Cumberland County Magisterial District Judge Mark Martin said there wasn't enough evidence to convict Talaag Elbayomy of harrassment. Although there was grainy video of the incident, it was ruled inadmissible, leaving the case one man's word against another's, the judge said.

If this is actually true, it seems the case was thrown out due to lack of evidence, not because of Sharia law. If this is the case, then the judge is a moron trying to start shit by giving a purposely misleading statement. But on the other hand, it seems the defendent confessed, so I'm still not sure why there is no punishment at all.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by Jostry

Dressing up as Muhammad and offending people: Legal
Assaulting someone for offending you: Illegal

This was an arbitrary ruling from a person who thinks being offended is grounds for assault. ****er.

Quote by iro-bot31
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/24/pennsylvania-judge-reportedly-dismisses-harassment-charge-against-zombie/

I realize this is a Fox article, so a lot of people will outright dismiss it, but it raises a good point that the article in the OP left out:

If this is actually true, it seems the case was thrown out due to lack of evidence, not because of Sharia law. If this is the case, then the judge is a moron trying to start shit by giving a purposely misleading statement.
What'shisface admitted he did it to a police officer after he did it: it was only afterward that he retracted his statement.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Last edited by CG Man16 at Feb 25, 2012,
Why the **** do people think that being offended is of any relevance what-so-****ing-ever? It doesn't matter if you're offended, it means **** all - just avoid the offence. You being offended by something doesn't make the object causing offence indebted to you, it just means you're a ****ing moron who can't survive without a cushy little world where everything is tailored to you. I'm offended by people who think that the Harry Potter books are worthwhile pieces of literature, that doesn't mean that they should ban Harry Potter books, it just means I should probably avoid them. People need to get it into their ****ing heads that the state of being offended matters to no-one, and doesn't mean that you get to oppress the rights of others just so you can make your life a little more comfortable and you can fap into legislation and gobble up the sticky marks you leave on civil liberty.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by damian_91
Good, he did the right thing.

Are you serious?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cool, now I can assault them when they offend me. Oh wait...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Can I get a source where the top of the page doesn't read "Powerful Conservative Voices", you know, like, unbiased news would be nice.

EDIT: I'll make do with ABC. So a judge ****ed up a case. I don't know who decided to put an Islamic judge on the case about zombie Muhammad, and whoever did holds some responsibility for the wank ruling.

Anyway, sometimes judges **** up. Depicting Muhammad is considered extremely offensive though, I don't know why you'd do that. I mean, just because the law means you can, you still shouldn't out of general human decency.

It's like, if a guy went around burning an effigy of Jesus with a swastika on his face, the guy that assaults him definitely isn't getting sentenced.
Last edited by willT08 at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by Eggmond
in my religion its considered a crime not to consent to sex if i request it so can i rape everyone?

Not sure if serious, but what religion would that be?
Lulz, I searched independently for the news story, and all the results were proprieted by either (a) bible-humping christofascists, (b) paultards or (c) both.
This should be for everyone then. I CALL RACISM, MANG
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by due 07
Lulz, I searched independently for the news story on Google, and all the results were proprieted by either (a) bible-humping christofascists, (b) Paultards or (c) both.
You're pretty biased against Christianity and certain political standings, aren't you?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime
You're pretty biased against Christianity and certain political standings, aren't you?

Quote by due 07
wat dat?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
This can't be right. Americans are so scared of anyone from the general region of the world.
This is just weird
Quote by mybanez
This can't be right. Americans are so scared of anyone from the general region of the world.
This is just weird

Well, they sort of killed thousands of American citizens, so..
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by Oyface

Not sure if serious

Then you've got a problem..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by StillSublime
Well, they sort of killed thousands of American citizens, so..

No they didn't, a tiny sect of their religion did. Y'know, if you're going to use this logic I'm going to blame all Americans for Columbine.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 4