Hi, GG&A. I need a new amp.

I've got a Peavey VYPYR 15 at the moment, but I'm looking to upgrade.

I need an amp that can play metal, like Metallica and Machine Head, but also Nirvana and White Stripes.

It needs to be able to handle a small gig, but also bedroom levels. I'm a bit of an amp-tard; can you help me?
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Mesa Boogie, good stuff.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
If you want to spend about $300 USD, a Fender Mustang III is an awesome modeling amp, 100 watts, 100 presets, and specifically, which you may like, a "Thrash Metal" preset. I've been playing with mine recently and my friend has one, and we both love it.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
are you romeozdistress?

Exactly what I thought when I read the first sentence, before looking at the user

And to the person that recommended the mustang iii. You should also make sure to tell people about the fizz issue with them, mine has it and it makes it very annoying if you're playing anything clean.

BUDGET?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
hey..thats not nice. look for a used peavey 5150. phil demmel uses one.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
hey..thats not nice. look for a used peavey 5150. phil demmel uses one.

Sorry duder......
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by JKHC

When's your JC arriving?

Speaking of which, awesome alternative to the 5150, the Jet City 100.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
it will be shipped out monday. got it for $299 at zzounds.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by JKHC
It's weird how I probably am more excited about your amp than you are

I want to witness the conclusion of this epic tale of a man...............finding the amp of his dreams...............I think this should be a Tenacious D song

its not really the amp of my dreams lol. the amp of my dreams would be a mesa boogie priced at above 2k lol.

im hoping itll be awesome. alot better than my vypyr though. alot more simpler than the tube 60 too. and I can still have the excitement of getting new pedals.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by JKHC
Speaking of which, my TC Flashback Delay should be here on monday or tuesday.

I wonder when TS will respond, if ever

sweet man. im gonna be saving up for a digitech whammy. i think TS needs a new guitar. lol.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
HAHAHA. i need to finish watching my extended blu ray set. the newets video game has really stalled my guitar playing and learning.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Guys.

I bumped this thread from 1:00 pm CST. The TS lives in the UK. There is no reason to threadjack.

Edit:

PS: I'm sure Romeo wouldn't mind if you guys spam up one of his threads or the one I created for him
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Feb 26, 2012,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Guys.

I bumped this thread from 1:00 pm CST. The TS lives in the UK. There is no reason to threadjack.

Hmm.....didn't even realize I threadjacked

Sorry about that TS, I'll delete the pic and posts. You didn't see anything.........
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Guys.

create a chatroom then. we are enjoying ourselves late at night.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nobody cares but you 311. its not like the guy cant read then post his response. we are all having fun. this is our only way of keeping in touch with each other. no need to get all serious about it like that.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
im good talk to thread master.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A