What are some things to do there? I mean, beside the obvious, because I'm already going to Yellowstone. I'm going to be around Jackson Hole, what do there?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I hope you like cow tipping.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Purple drank, nigga.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by Primus2112
What are some things to do there?

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No one goes to Wyoming and leaves soon after. Once you're there, there's no turning back.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I thought Wyoming was cool

Plenty of stuff to do. You can mess around Yellowstone for a week and not see it all. Fish, hike, canoe, white water rafting. Pretty sure there's decent skiing up there around this time of year still. Maybe even snowmobiling.

Watch out for moose. Seriously. Saw one right when we got off the plane at Jackson Hole. The airport there is basically a log cabin, btw.
Enjoy the scenery. Hike. Fish. Canoe. Etc.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love how its actually called Jackson Hole, it must be bad if they readily admitt it.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Wyoming has stuff to do besides Yellowstone?

Seriously though, Wyoming has the lowest population of all the states, so there is plenty of outdoors stuff to do, but don't expect much civilization. Just watch out for stray bullets, Dick Cheney is from there.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing