This isn't to start a debate whether or not Iran will or won't use a nuclear weapon. This isn't even a debate whether or not they're even building it, but if this were the worst case scenario and Iran did build multiple nuclear weapons and use them on Israel or one of it's neighbors, what will happen to Iran afterwards?

Will the whole world retaliate? Will nobody care? Will the US retaliate back with a nuclear strike? If so, will other countries retaliate back for the US using their weapons, thus starting WWIII and just killing all of us? Or will they support the US with their decision?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Feb 25, 2012,
1) Maybe maybe not
2) Oh I'm sure people will care. If you mean on the other side of the world, it'll be like the way it is now. The uninformed won't, and those that know will.
3) oh most probably
The U.S is bound to get involved. America can't keep it's nose out of international issues.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Who cares.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
if iran nukes israel 100% the u.s will strike back. after all it is was the u.s who did the most (outside of the balfour declaration) to get israel created (which is an illegal state in and of itself) this will not cause WW3 because north korea is irans only really close ally and i can see the u.s doing "pre-emptive" measures to make sure they dont launch any nukes
Well, in all honesty, I couldn't give two shits what happens to Israel. It was a mistake creating that state back in the 60s and it has been nothing but a money pit and trouble. We pretty much mass-evicted an entire area and put the Jews there. Just because they weren't willing to fight back when the Nazis persecuted them.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by damian_91
Who cares.

as tens of thousands of lives are potentially at risk, probably quite a lot of people care...
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
Happenings in chronological order:

- Iran will nuke Israel. Massive Jewish uproar from all around the world.
- America will nuke Iran in retaliation, since our president has promised Israel our full support 4evs.
- China, Russia, and NK will nuke America for obvious control reasons.
- New center of the world in China.
- NK and Russia grapple for overall world power with China.
- Lots of beef results in NK and Russia getting blown.
- Many billions of people all around the world die from starvation and thirst, etc.
- China is the last, mutated, radioactive, hell-hole of a barely breathable civilization left on the planet.
- Earth is renamed "Great Ball of China."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Feb 25, 2012,
Quote by TheLukeMaxfield
as tens of thousands of lives are potentially at risk, probably quite a lot of people care...

Hypothetical people. So realistically speaking, nobody cares.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
The economic instability prior to any of this coming to pass, just by being at the brink, will affect us for decades.

China has nukes and we learned to live with it and so do other countries that once were threats. I don't think it is worth the risk of global economic collapse and world war. Let em have their toy, let them save a little face, attempt to topple the regime over time as in the past. I don't think any other scenario works besides diplomacy here, for once.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by darkstar2466
Happenings in chronological order:

- Iran will nuke Israel. Massive Jewish uproar from all around the world.
- America will nuke Iran in retaliation, since our president has promised Israel our full support 4evs.
- China, Russia, and NK will nuke America for obvious control reasons.
- New center of the world in China.
- NK and Russia grapple for overall world power with China.
- Lots of beef results in NK and Russia getting blown.
- Many billions of people all around the world die from starvation and thirst, etc.
- China is the last, mutated, radioactive, hell-hole of a barely breathable civilization left on the planet.
- Earth is renamed "Great Ball of China."

So the UK will be alright?

Nah. Can't be.