So why is this?

I understand it's the publishers/managers/whatever high power decision, to try and make money from tablature books and such..

But it doesn't seem like the artist would want that, I mean honestly, what artist would deny their fans the fun of easily learning their songs? They must be a big enough fan to take that step, in turn must have bought an album or a concert ticket...

I really don't think any artist would want this, but it's more the higher ups, which sadly for some people can give the wrong impression of their favourite band/artist!

Yes it's business, but in the music business this can be seen as a massive middle finger to their fans. (Making this thread after no Led Zeppelin or Leonard Cohen tabs are availible, amongst others through the past).

Thank the above for Google Cache eh?
This has already been discussed literally 100s of times. Most of the other threads give you the answer, you really didn't need to start another one.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Ahh the inevitable forum regular post saying "use search it's there for a reason".

My apologies though, I do the same on other forums, this one out of the 100 wont do any harm though right?

Just wanting to play some songs for my dad but this stupid obstacle is in the way and felt like ranting!
With all due respect... I don't see what you're complaning about.

I see countless Zeppelin and Cohen tabs on UG.

Unless I missed your point.
Quote by Darth Usurper
With all due respect... I don't see what you're complaning about.

I see countless Zeppelin and Cohen tabs on UG.

Unless I missed your point.

There seems to be different restrictions in different countries, so each different country will have different blocked artists - I know I've been able to access some tabs that other people said were blocked.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud