Trading away a Washburn WM24 and an LTD JD-600

The Washburn is black and completely MINT. NO scratches, dents, dings, or anything on this thing. It's got a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge position and the rest is completely stock. It comes with the original Washburn reinforced Gigbag.

The LTD is black stain, Jon Donais signature. It was modded by it's original owner. The matte finish was sanded down (to the stain) and refinished in high gloss. The finish is flawless, but while sanding he seemed to have hit a couple parts of the stain and got down to the wood a bit. There's only about 3 places where that happened, and it gives it a very nice worn look. The other mod was the back of the neck was completely sanded, and finished with Tung Oil. It revealed a BEAUTIFUL 3 piece Mahogany neck. The only problem with the guitar is that the low E ESP locking tuner is missing the lock screw. It comes with a non-original HSC that's in perfect condition and comes with keys.

I live in Cairo, Georgia, in the US.

I DON'T DO INTERNATIONAL DEALS. CONUS ONLY.

I'm just looking for something that would peak my interest. These are some of my favorite guitars, I'm not just going to "give them away" for a piece of junk. Just offer me anything. 6's, 7's, or 8's. Heads+cabs, processors, etc. Stuff like that. Worst I could say is no.
Post here or PM me on here if you're interested.

If you need pics, I can link them to you in a PM.