Hey guys and gals!

Just posted my attempt at this great tune. Hope you enjoy it! I was a bit tense during certain parts but I think it came out alright.

All criticisms are welcome! I'm always looking to improve my playing.

I'm going to be posting some original music in the future so if you're interested subscribe to my channel or 'Like' my Facebook page.

Papa George - http://youtu.be/6Y6SXdira2k

All the best!
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Great playing, and that guitar sounds fantastic. Looking forward to hearing some originals
Check out some of the stuff in my sig if you fancy
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Great playing, and that guitar sounds fantastic. Looking forward to hearing some originals
Check out some of the stuff in my sig if you fancy

Thanks man. Loved your playing on 'Don't Fall Behind', that Taylor sounds great.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Quote by highwaysalmon
Thanks man. Loved your playing on 'Don't Fall Behind', that Taylor sounds great.

Cheers man, it's a Tanglewood actually
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Cheers man, it's a Tanglewood actually

ahhh, the Taylor pickguard threw me off. Either way, sounds excellent.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Quote by highwaysalmon
ahhh, the Taylor pickguard threw me off. Either way, sounds excellent.

Thanks very much It's crazy what you can do with a couple of decent mics and a bit of post-production
My Soundcloud