I figured this was the appropriate section but if I'm wrong, sorry. I had made a few videos of my guitar playing via my webcam (in laptop) and Gearbox software. However, it has not been working lately. Whenever I open my webcam application while I am using Gearbox, the sound starts to lag and pop. It's weird because this has only started happening recently and I have made no changes to my setup. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please reply.
Thanks,
Skully
Quote by Skullivan
I figured this was the appropriate section but if I'm wrong, sorry. I had made a few videos of my guitar playing via my webcam (in laptop) and Gearbox software. However, it has not been working lately. Whenever I open my webcam application while I am using Gearbox, the sound starts to lag and pop. It's weird because this has only started happening recently and I have made no changes to my setup. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please reply.
Thanks,
Skully

It's probably because you're using a wecam. Buy a guitar interface if you want ANY form of quality what so ever.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
It's probably because you're using a wecam. Buy a guitar interface if you want ANY form of quality what so ever.

I am using a Line 6 Guitarport that came with the Gearbox software. As mentioned in the OP, I think, I have recorded stuff before and everything was fine. It's just occuring now out of the blue.