So I can get an iPhone 4s 64gb for $399 or I can get the 8gb version for $99 and get a 160gb iPod classic with it for $250. Which should I pick?
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
just wait around the pit, some new users will sell you one for really cheap

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
if you are going to get and iphone, get the one with more memory.
i got the 8 gb and it doesnt hold all the music i want.
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
iPhone 4, 8GB
Best bang for your buck.
Edit:^You must have quite a bit of music on there. I have Queen's entire discography with room to spare.
Last edited by Skullivan at Feb 26, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol

ahhh I get it.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by moscaespañol

Lol'd
RIP Tom Searle.
I have a 16gig 4s and love it. I also have a 32 gig iPod touch 4th gen which I got when I still had my first flip phone but I never use it now that I have my iPhone unless I'm driving for long distances.

Even with my 100+ gigs of music I don't find it that hard to maintain an easily listenable 16 gigs.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
32gb iTouch in white
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
go for the iphone.
or better yet get an android for $100-200 and then a 32gb micro sd card for $70ish. Thats what i did and i love it
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Quote by moscaespañol

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Snowman388

hey, you should totes check the mafia thread and your pm's, before you get modkilled.

Well I have a little over 32gb of music right now and my logic with getting the 8gb iphone combined with a ipod classic is that I can have all my music on the classic and have way more space than an Iphone 64gb for $50 less at the cost of not having my phone and apps and music in one device.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Also. I have:

iPod Touch 32gb
iPhone 3G 16gb (Got it soooo cheap off a friend)
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
(Got it soooo cheap off a friend)

did you also participate in first blog love with that friend? I think I might know him too.

if you're looking for something so just hold a bunch of music (like i am), i'd go for the 160gb classic, but thats because i think everything else, all the apps and stuff you can get with the iphones/ touches are just plain ridiculous and unnecessary, but thats just me...
Does music really use that much of the iphones battery power? more so than it does on an ipod touch? cause I have a touch and the battery life is pretty decent for just music.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Quote by Stringz of Fury
Does music really use that much of the iphones battery power? more so than it does on an ipod touch? cause I have a touch and the battery life is pretty decent for just music.
Well think of it this way. An iPhone is gonna use a lot more battery power than a touch. You know, all that data, calling, etc.

Even still, it's silly to be willing to throw down $400 on a 64gb iPhone when you have the option of getting an 8gb phone + a 160gb iPod for cheaper. Sure, you'd be carrying two devices, but hey, you have two pockets, right? Besides, sometimes it's more convenient to have them as separate devices.
True, I guess I just expected the iPhone to be a lot cheaper than it is with my upgrade discount so I was looking forward to only needing one device but oh well haha.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Quote by Stringz of Fury
True, I guess I just expected the iPhone to be a lot cheaper than it is with my upgrade discount so I was looking forward to only needing one device but oh well haha.
Well if you can get it cheaper with your upgrade discount then by all means, save your money. If push comes to shove, you can always get one of those extended battery cases.
Just get a 32GB Ipod Touch. So much cheaper than an Iphone and if you already own a Phone there's no need for an Iphone.
mybanez i have an upgrade discount so I can get the phones for like 50% off. I'm going with the 8gb phone and the ipod classic combo though.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Quote by olix95
if you're looking for something so just hold a bunch of music (like i am), i'd go for the 160gb classic, but thats because i think everything else, all the apps and stuff you can get with the iphones/ touches are just plain ridiculous and unnecessary, but thats just me...

On the flipside, I control most appliances in my house and work with my iThings. I can even stream what's playing on my television to my iThings, so if I'm watching the football and need to take a shit, I don't miss a thing.

I love apps.
*insert apple bashing here because they are absolute crap* SONY XPEIRA NEO. pimp freaking everything, and you have a better phone.

hell, my nokia 5800 is better.
Quote by Spaztikko
*insert apple bashing here because they are absolute crap* SONY XPEIRA NEO. pimp freaking everything, and you have a better phone.

hell, my nokia 5800 is better.

Sony Xperia Play ftw.

But on the srs, I'm an Android user, and I just can't stand anything Apple besides their ipods. I have an android phone and an itouch 32gb. I think it's a bit more convenient to use two separate devices.
pinga