I'm in a bit of a frustrating situation here.. I'm not very good at tabbing things by ear, and one of my favorite bands (Fundamental Elements) did not go mainstream. So, obviously, nobody has tabbed them on here. I'll post the link to the album that I need help with. PM me with it or ask for my email.

Thanks in advance,
one frustrated Musician

http://fundamentalelements.bandcamp.com/album/the-cycle-were-living-in
I would mostly just like to have "Askin' Myself" and "All I Need". But if you would like to do the whole thing, I definitely won't complain. Hope you like the music!
Herezyago:

Asking myself:

Main:

(7) Em7  (7) Bm7
(2) F#m7 (2) Bm7

Bridge:

(2) F#m7 (3) G

Solo:

(5) Am7 (5) DM7
(5) Am7 (5) DM7
(3) CM7 (2) F#m7
(2) Bm7 (4) C#m7

If you're confused as to why the bass never seems to match the root note of the chords, it's because the tune is in a minor key and the bass cleverly plays the relative major scale on it.

If you wanna bag another song with the same chord progression, look at Lenny Kravitz's "Heaven Help".

The sixties composers used and abused this progression to allow the horns wide "slides" into notes.

All along this path I tread
My heart betrays my weary head
With nothing but my soul to save
From the cradle to the grave.
Last edited by ColdGin at Feb 26, 2012,
Quote by Conley92
I would mostly just like to have "Askin' Myself" and "All I Need". But if you would like to do the whole thing, I definitely won't complain. (Invalid img) Hope you like the music!
if you would like to do the whole thing, I definitely won't complain.
But if you would like to do the whole thing, I definitely won't complain. Hope you like the music!
The sixties composers used and abused this progression to allow the horns wide "slides" into notes.
If you wanna bag another song with the same chord progression, look at Lenny Kravitz's "Heaven Help".