This is a sweep picking technique I've been working on for a day or so. I recorded it with my phone, so the video's kinda bad, but you can see what I'm doing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwdc6bxfSf0

Please let me know what you think
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Did you even try to play it?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
So how do you know it sounds bad?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I know the video's bad, but what makes you think it sounds bad?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I believe he was joking. Also, how the hell are we supposed to tell if it's good or not? We can't hear it and we can't see your right hand.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I'm gonna re-record it with an actual camera tomorrow or Monday when I won't wake everyone in my house up.
As for my right hand, I'm hitting every note that my left hand is going over
Quote by robertsanidiot
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
^ Right on the money. As well as not being able to tell if it sounds bad, we can't tell if it sounds good, either.

Is there any chance you could re-record the clip with audio enabled, and with the camera further back to capture both hands? That would be much useful for any of us in evaluating your technique.
Last edited by juckfush at Feb 26, 2012,
I can tomorrow, I was recording with my phone at the time
Quote by robertsanidiot
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Everyone here says it's crap - not even gonna waste my time listening, but anyway this is in the wrong forum. If you want to post videos of you (apparently failing) to play guitar, at least use the right section instead of spamming this one *reported*
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
please post in the correct forum. for a critique of your recording, try either covers or originals. if you want an analysis of your technique, there is a technique forum.