Something In the Midnight Spring Air (春の夢想Blues)- Cobi (Instrumental) C4C!

Really nice, I loved the atmospherics of it. You're clearly a great guitarist. All the little harmonics and muted notes really gave it a cool, spacey sound a more consistent melody mgiht have made the piece a little more listenable, but I'm guessing you weren't really intending for it to be all that catchy. There were a couple of points where I thought I heard some clipping, not sure if that was just noise or if something was actually distorting, but it's worth looking out for. Apart from that, the recording quality is great.
Any crit on the links in my sig would be awesome (pessimism is the newest, so that'd be great to have a little feedback on)
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Really nice, I loved the atmospherics of it. You're clearly a great guitarist. All the little harmonics and muted notes really gave it a cool, spacey sound a more consistent melody mgiht have made the piece a little more listenable, but I'm guessing you weren't really intending for it to be all that catchy. There were a couple of points where I thought I heard some clipping, not sure if that was just noise or if something was actually distorting, but it's worth looking out for. Apart from that, the recording quality is great.
Any crit on the links in my sig would be awesome (pessimism is the newest, so that'd be great to have a little feedback on)

Thanks, man! Yeah, I didn't intend on this particular song having too much pop appeal haha. But I'm glad to hear you like it! And I'll look into the clipping thing. I know my peak indicators were going off for just a millisecond here and there when I was recording, but I didn't hear anything jump out at me during mixing. I'll go back and check it out, though
Typing as Listen: Starting off pretty sweet, loving that clean Tele with the delay! I like the note selection you use. I like how you go outside of the scale constraints and create a bit of tension. I think you need to maybe anticipate the effect of the delay and adapt your playing around it so it sounds less nonsensical at times, or maybe arrange a better delay setting that doesn't interfere with faster licks.

When the arpeggio part comes in, it reminds me a bit of Pink Floyd with some kind of jazz fusion influence. I really liked the leads you did over those chords, really reminds me of David Gilmour's style!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1519446
I like the intro, nice and clean, modest on the effects, very cool. The solo is at the same time bluesy but also melodic which I really enjoy! I also like how the vibe becomes more intense as you progress while still keeping it chilled.

At 2:47, when the song changes, I really like the atmosphere created with the backing sounds and fade ins and outs. I also like how around 4:00 the solo has a nice hispanic twist to it.

Awesome track!

Could you crit mine please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521949
devilzdj4: Thanks for the advice - I've actually been thinking I need to back off the reverb a bit in things like this. And thank you so much for your compliments on my playing! You have no idea how much your David Gilmour comment means to me

thedefrockednun: Thank you! I'm very glad that you like its atmosphere and that you noticed the build in intensity and the Classical/Spanish influence in my playing