Page 1 of 2
hypotheticly.....i threw a huge party last night, and someone left their samsung sgh-i917 at my place.

i myself just use straight talk as im not huuuuge into tech...but,
if i reset it to factory condition.
will it now be out of the box condition?
as in i could take it to at&t and have it set up or something?
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Maybe you should return the phone, hypothetically that is.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Try not stealing it. Hypothetically speaking.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lets say it used to belong to the biggest dousche in the city. and why would i return it?
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
lets say it used to belong to the biggest dousche in the city. and why would i return it?

Why would you invite the biggest "dousche" in the city to your party?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deathrow_Saints

Because you are not the biggest douche in the city. Unless you want to be, in which case it's fine. Douche.
Quote by Deathrow_Saints

You would be a douche for not returning it.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
when you throw a party as big as it was....people don't walk through your door, they drive up to your cabin.
Probably not unless you root it or something.

Kinda like people who jail broke their iphones to work with different networks.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Don't be a dick and return it, lowering yourself to a douches level doesn't make you cool. It makes you a douche.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
This is one big hypothetical situation...
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
if the phone is reported lost or stolen, the police can track it. just sayin. when i was in high school 2 kids broke into the lacrosse locker room while i was at practice and stole several phones and ipods. the kids ended up getting caught because they used the phones.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Obama FTW
This is one big hypothetical situation...

indeed
WTF!?!?! Very hypothetical

OT: I would return it.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by funkbass369
if the phone is reported lost or stolen, the police can track it. just sayin. when i was in high school 2 kids broke into the lacrosse locker room while i was at practice and stole several phones and ipods. the kids ended up getting caught because they used the phones.

kinda one of the things i was wondering. i havn't done anything to it. but it's been here for 3 days and no ones said anything about it
how about returning it thru his window going 50mph?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by funkbass369

I'm pretty sure they can't track you if you root the phone and change the sim card. However, it would seem weird if you suddenly got the same phone that someone else reported missing.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Just return it, you dick.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by Deathrow_Saints

Yes, but I'd return it after I set the Language to Japanese

EDIT: And if he's the biggest douche in the city and he finds out you have his phone, what is stopping him from beating your ass?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Feb 26, 2012,
isnt this douche going to know he left it at your place? and when he goes to you for his phone back you are going to say you dont have it? someone else, not you, stole it from him?
Quote by Deathrow_Saints

even more of a reason to return it.

let's say said douche sees you with said phone that he lost and suddenly makes the connection that it's probably his phone?

unless you're the type that still enjoys getting into fights like a high-schooler
Quote by Deathrow_Saints

Because not returning it is stealing. He could report your ass to the cops.
well either way, was wondering out of curiosity,
i'm try and find them and return it.
better to be better i guess?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Because not returning it is stealing. He could report your ass to the cops.

Making an assumption based on the fact that this particular kid is 'the biggest douche in city'
Snitches get stitches... He won't snitch the most likley thing that's gonna happen is he'll beat TSs ass and rob him.

So if you wanna take that risk, sure, keep the phone

EDIT:@Guitarxo: Kelly22 was on this page?!
Mods pounced on that
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Feb 26, 2012,
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
hypotheticly.....i threw a huge party last night, and someone left their samsung sgh-i917 at my place.

Quote by Deathrow_Saints
kinda one of the things i was wondering. i havn't done anything to it. but it's been here for 3 days and no ones said anything about it

I thought you weren't into tech? A time machine is some pretty serious technology.
Quote by captainsnazz
I thought you weren't into tech? A time machine is some pretty serious technology.

I thought I was the only one who caught that
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
why i said hypotheticly...but anyways i just wanted some info on it. don't care for your own personal opinions. and i'm giving the phone back when i get a chance to.

EDIT: and i didn't take the phone he left it here.
I'm resorting to this method of storytelling, because I can't be stuffed writing properly.

>Be 16, january 3rd at a local river with friends
>Have christmas present, $550 brand new phone, put $30 of credit in that morning
>Leave bag on the bank while swimming
>someone opens my bag to get a drink out, doesn't zip up
>Phone falls out when I pick it up to leave
>Is handed into the nearby caravan park office
>Go there in the morning
>"Someone already claimed it, can you prove it was yours?"
>Show them box, reciept etc.
>Did you ask for proof when they claimed it?
>Nope.jpg
>Mfw http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SgDZ9LhZ2_g#t=34s

In short, regardless, it's stealing. If you did that to me and I found out, I'd kick the shit outta you. That's just me.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Feb 26, 2012,
Keep it man. If the other guy was so careless to lose it he obviously didn't care about it.
I'd look at their pictures and texts. Copy any of the ones that you might could use against them at a future date (you never know...). Then give it back.
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
i didn't take the phone he left it here.

Rationalise it any way you want, it's still stealing.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
you're a fucking thief
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Page 1 of 2