My friend has been selected for the American family Insurance 3 point competition. Its based on votes to get through to the next round. He has fallen behind by 2% and really needs some help getting ahead can you help out.

http://apps.facebook.com/highschool_slam/

just click on the link and go under the tab that says "Mens 3-Pt"

Then vote for Garret M. from Pueblo West (CO)

It would mean alot this his dream and it only takes 2 seconds please if you wouldn't mind
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
I think a lot of people have a sort of unwritten rule about these things, and it's something like: "what's in it for me?"

I don't know this guy at all, he might be a huge d-bag, and I've only got your word that he isn't. Let me know that my support is worth it for me.

Come on, at least do a /b/ and promise boobs or something.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
Come on, at least do a /b/ and promise boobs or something.

What's a /b/?
I have no idea who he is. I could meet him on the street, and he could be a nob.

Not voting. dead srs
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by goest
Liar.

Liar, liar, liar.

Speaking of liars; Would anyone who was following the Green Day thing in the Gladiator Pit be willing to take over for me? Idgaf enough at the moment to keep talking to him but I'd be glad to fill you in on any details you'd need to seem legit.
Quote by devourke
Speaking of liars; Would anyone who was following the Green Day thing in the Gladiator Pit be willing to take over for me? Idgaf enough at the moment to keep talking to him but I'd be glad to fill you in on any details you'd need to seem legit.

Sure thing, breh.
Quote by devourke
That shit's still going?!
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by goest
Sure thing, breh.

Is that a sarcastic 'sure thing' or are you actually volunteering?
Quote by behind_you
That shit's still going?!

I haven't talked to him in a few days because I've been busy with family birthdays, friends birthday and the Pit Mafia. All you'd need to do is say that 'she' was partying with 'her' friend for aaaages because it was her birthday.
Quote by devourke
Is that a sarcastic 'sure thing' or are you actually volunteering?

I haven't talked to him in a few days because I've been busy with family birthdays, friends birthday and the Pit Mafia. All you'd need to do is say that 'she' was partying with 'her' friend for aaaages because it was her birthday.

I've no idea what's going on (or what happened to the Gladiator thread) but yeah, I'll take the reigns.
Quote by goest
I've no idea what's going on (or what happened to the Gladiator thread) but yeah, I'll take the reigns.

Well basically there was this guy who kept necrobumping his thread about how he played with Green Day and was acting real cocky so I was like "Dis nigga" and changed my sig, avatar, user title and profile to make it look like I was a 23 year old girl from Miami Florida. I posted in his thread, he PMed me and asked for my FB username, chatted on FB with him, pretended to be stalked by another UGer in a FB convo and then stopped talking or coming online for a few days.
Quote by devourke
Well basically there was this guy who kept necrobumping his thread about how he played with Green Day and was acting real cocky so I was like "Dis nigga" and changed my sig, avatar, user title and profile to make it look like I was a 23 year old girl from Miami Florida. I posted in his thread, he PMed me and asked for my FB username, chatted on FB with him, pretended to be stalked by another UGer in a FB convo and then stopped talking or coming online for a few days.

K.

What do you want me to tell him?
Quote by behind_you
Making text blue does not make it clickable.

I though it would automatically make it a link
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
Quote by dazed60
if it were based on talent id consider

you have to be talented to get into the competition in general. He is extremely talented. they played a playoff game yesterday and he scored 30 of the teams 70 points
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
Quote by stevosmusic1
Then vote for Garret M. from Pueblo West (CO)

Finally, a chance to use this picture I saw in my friend's FB feed!

Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Finally, a chance to use this picture I saw in my friend's FB feed!

haha one of my friends posted that too
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me