I can't seem to find a video of Death playing Perennial Quest live. Does anybody know where I can find one? I'm currently learning how to play it and I would like to play it the same way Chuck Schuldiner did.
I thought this was going to be about some ultra nerdy medieval fantasy mmorpg

havent listened to death in forever. Instead, you should listen to edge of sanity, after five-six years of listening to death metal ive only discovered EoS the last week on youtube to see what the fuss was about, and i nearly damn jizzed my pants. And I barelly even listen to death metal anymore.
Death Thread
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by piratemetalhead
I thought this was going to be about some ultra nerdy medieval fantasy mmorpg

havent listened to death in forever. Instead, you should listen to edge of sanity, after five-six years of listening to death metal ive only discovered EoS the last week on youtube to see what the fuss was about, and i nearly damn jizzed my pants. And I barelly even listen to death metal anymore.

Listening to Edge of Sanity right now and I do agree they are really good, I have been a fan of Death for a wile now and I just can't seem to find a metal band that fits the way I play better!

It's hard for me to just listen to a band, I wanna play anything I here that I really like.
Perennial Quest is one of my favorite songs from them which is on my favortie album Symbolic. Man I wish Chuck was still alive.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 27, 2012,